(2) Dirty

💋

     There were naked men in front of me. Everyone's eyes were covered with a black cloth, while some were wearing these leather binders and straps.

     My stomach started churning, but Bryson quickly goes in front of me, making me quickly shift my attention back to him.

     "Cool right? I saw this token in my father's room and checked what it was for. Found out it was a token for an exclusive club like this", Bryson explains.

     I shake my head and said, "This is a prostitution house."

     "What?! Don't say that, this is actually very exclu-"

     I ignored Bryson and I quickly cut him off, "How dare you bring me to such a dirty place. We're leaving...now."

     I was about to leave the room, but Bryson quickly goes in front of me and said, "Val, come on, it's not so bad!"

     I angrily looked at him and said, "Not so bad?! Are you fucking kidding me?! These are naked men who are displayed inside glass cases. I acknowledge you being gay Bryson, but I will not let you drag me to places like this. Now let's go."

     Bryson frowns and says, "No, if you want to go you leave without me, easy as that."

     I widened my eyes from shock.

     Bryson clearly knows I don't walk on the streets, and I definitely don't commute, so he basically got me cornered here.

     "Just for today Val. Just accompany me in picking my toy, after that we'll leave", Bryson explains, making me cringe when he referred to these men as toys.

     I took a deep breath and glanced at the men again.

     When you look at it, these guys look pretty...clean. Thinking about that small fact made me feel a little better at least.

     I took a deep breath again and said, "You pick...we leave...are those the rules?"

     Bryson smirks, excited that I was slowly considering it.

     "You and your rules Val..." Bryson says with a chuckle.

     He walks closer to me and continued, "I pick, I go to a room, I play a little...then we leave", he tells me, my anger slowly showing again.

     "And what the fuck do I do while you P L A Y?" I angrily asked.

     "Well...you don't really have to touch or play with anything if you don't want to. So why not pick one yourself", Bryson stupidly suggests, but before I could even complain, someone enters the room and greets us.

     "Good evening gentlemen", he says with a smile, but not like the men outside, he wasn't wearing a silver mask.

     "Are you guys ready to choose?" he asked. Bryson quickly goes to him and says, "We are actually."

     "Excellent. Now follow me", he says as he started walking, Bryson walking beside him.

     I sighed and hesitated, but I followed them anyways.

     The room was large, it was like a typical hotel hallway, but instead of doors on the left and right side, there are glass cases with numbers, and inside those glass cases are different men whose eyes were covered.

     The atmosphere was also somehow sexual...especially when they were playing this RnB music. And if you could just look closely, the men were somehow swaying to the music too.