Fight for Love: Chapter 19

Start from the beginning

"Okay, Mikasa got it." I say with a roll of my eyes and a small smile.

"Sakura! Mikasa!" I jerk my head up at the sound of Armin's voice and instantly stare in shock at the small blond boy that is standing on Eren's neck,"What happened to Eren? To the mission?"

"Get away from there Armin! Eren is dsyfunctional, he can't control a Titan body! Everybody is fighting to try and protect him until we can retrieve him!" Mikasa yells in warning.

"Armin! Get away before you get hurt!" I cry with narrowed eyes.

Armin ignores our pleas for him to move away from the unpredictable shifter, it's obvious he's in turmoil with himself, by the tension in his back and the way his hands are slightly shaking he's thinking about doing something stupid.

"Two meters long and one meter deep." As he talks he clicks the hooks of his maneuvering gear so they are impaled into Eren's nape,"As long as I don't stab right in the center he shouldn't get hurt to bad; it'll only hurt a tiny bit."

"Armin!" I cry out my eyes wide as he takes his blades and stabs straight into the nape.

Eren tosses his head back and roars, thrashing his body left and right in utmost agony.

"Armin!" I cry again.

"J-just protect me okay? I know you two can do it!" I curse underneath my breath and glare at Armin with a shake of my head.

"Fine! Just be careful? Okay?" I turn toward Mikasa and nod my head in the direction of the closest Titan. She sighs, shoots one look over her shoulder before following after me in pursuit of a 8 meter class. I fly around the Titans face, keeping him distracted while Mikasa swoops in for an easy kill. Again and again we kill while keeping a cautious eye on the pair.

"We are going to have to travel South, just for a bit. Armin should be safe."

Mikasa nods her head in agreement, her jaw is set,"Yes he should be fine."

We both move quickly, jumping from roof to roof to kill distracted Titans with a simple flick of our wrists. We land next to each other, having just killed a 14 meter class that was more interested in us then we would have liked. I close my eyes and lean my head into my bloody hands, gasping for breath. I slowly open my eyes looking down at the shingles through half closed eyes, I quirk my head to the side in confusion, a piece of shingle is vibrating for an unknown reason.

"Guys!" I look up as Armin lands next to us, a small smile on his face,"Eren won! He's carrying the rock toward the wall all we have to do is protect him for a little while longer! Then we win! We beat the Titans!"

I stand up looking in the direction Armin was desperately pointing, a gasp escapes my lips when I notice the boulder moving slowly toward the wall.

"Let's do it. I hate losing." I leap from the roof and move quickly behind Eren. 'Just a little bit more' I think to myself.

'A little bit more.'

-Erwin's POV-

I stood atop the wall overlooking Trost with Levi at one side of me and Hanji at the over, having left Mike with the injured. Commander Pixis stood in front of me sipping on his flask of alcohol slowly. He sighs as he pulls the flask back and rubs his mouth on the sleeve of his uniform.

"So as you see Commander Erwin," he turns his body toward me,"This Eren boy is humanity's last chance of survival, if we can seal this hole what is stopping us from sealing the others?"

"Yes, I do agree with you, but I can't place my faith in something I have yet to see for myself." My voice is bland and my expression cool.

Pixis chuckles,"You are as straight laced as they say." He turns back toward the town,"Well, anyway, this girl that you were asking about, Sakura is it?" He leans back and whispers in his advisors ear,"Where did we send her?"