Page Thirty; A Dazzling Contest Spectacular

The trainers were waiting outside the performance hall for Logan to meet them and walk them in. The morning was cool and the sun was already shining on what was going to be a cloudless day. "Hey there, guys!" They looked over and smiled as Logan walked over to them. "Hey! Logan! There you are! Are you ready?" Jordan asked with a smile and Logan nodded confidently. "You bet! I can hardly wait, right Orval?" He looked down to his little Aron who nodded excitedly. "Well hello, Logan." They looked over to a boy maybe an inch or two taller than Logan. He had olivey tinted skin that was very tan, messy and somewhat curly dark brown hair, the slightest stubble along his jawline, and deep green eyes. He wore a red quarter sleeve shirt with a white collar that curved along the neckline, a dark belt with a light turquoise buckle, dark brown pants, and dark high top shoes the same color as his belt. He had a Baile style Oricorio by his side. Logan placed his hands on his hips, the slightest smirk on his face. "Hello, Miguel. Here to be defeated in a contest?" 

"If you'll recall, Logan, it was me who beat you last time." 

"You're not just getting here, I hope, Miguel. I've been here preparing for a half hour already." the boy, Miguel, looked over to the side and scoffed a bit. Logan laughed. "Miguel, these are my friends I met at the Maroh Bardaga a while ago. Guys, this is my rival, Miguel." 

"I'm Brooke, this is my partner, Lukas." 

"I'm Jordan, and this is Titus." 

"Hello, I'm Charles, and this is my dratini, Ophelia." They all introduced themselves and Miguel smiled at them. "My name is Miguel, this is my Oricorio, Alba." 

"So you two are rivals?" Charles asked. "Sure are! We have been since we were kids. Miguel is from Viridian City in Kanto, and would attend the same dance academy as me in the spring and summer. We were two of the best dancers in the class, so we were quick rivals." 

"It is a pleasure to meet you, Miguel." Charlie smiled and Miguel nodded, saying the same before turning to Logan. "My team and I should go get ready. See you backstage, Logan. We'll see who wins this round." 

"Yes, Miguel, we will see." Miguel smirked and walking off into the concert hall as more and more crowds of people were walking in. They were about to head in themselves when Prizrak walked over to them with some friends of his trailing behind. "Hello, Skitty." 

"Hi Prizrak, are you here for the contest?" 

"Of coarse, I adore contests." 

"Oh! This is my friend, Logan Parker, he's performing today." 

"Is he? Well, best of luck to you, Logan. And to your Pokemon."

"Thank you, Prizrak!" Logan smiled. "Well, I'll see you inside." He winked at Brooke, nodded and smiled at Logan before walking inside with his friends. 

"Look at that hair! And his tanned skin, wow." Logan smirked in Prizrak's direction and Brooke looked over at him. "What?" 

"Oh don't tell me you haven't noticed, Brooke. Just look at that man! He's so hot!" 

"He's been flirting with Brooke since we got here." Jordan butt in and Logan whipped his head over to Brooke, his eyes wide. "Really! I'm so jealous! His last boyfriend was also a contest performer so I've got to talk to him more. Part of the reason I went to your gym battle yesterday was to see Prizrak." 

"His last boyfriend?" Brooke repeated. "Oh yeah, Prizrak is Bi." 

"Well, we should be heading inside." Charles suggested and Logan nodded. "Right! You guys have got to get good seats! Come on!" Logan lead them all into the auditorium which was mostly vacant except for a few people scattered around, and the stage hands rushing around to finish getting ready. The stadium was decorated with fancy lights and sparkly ornaments and a large monitor against the back of the stage to project the performers.