Chapter 7

Moonblaze lashed her tail back and forth impatiently as Littlefur sniffed the air. "This way!" "That way's the Twoleg place." Moonblaze said stiffly, eyes narrowing in suspicion. "The rogues couldn't camp anywhere near the clans." Littlefur explained. "It would be to risky and any clan cat could find out." "How did you find out about it then?"

     Littlefur flicked her ears. "I met Ink while out hunting as an apprentice. She kept on meeting me when I was out alone, telling me about how the rogues wanted peace, but were willing to fight for it. And... I kind of believed it. But I see their intentions now."

     Moonblaze tried to feel sympathy for the young warrior. But she couldn't. All she saw was the traitor, the reason of Crowtail's death. "Well maybe you should have thought about that before the rogues raided the camp and killed your littermate, Crowtail." Moonblaze hissed.

     Littlefur turned on her, eyes blazing with fury. "You think I would have changed what happened if I could? I would trade places with her if I could go back in time!" "You know what we call cats who hide behind their excuses?" She growled. "Cowards." With that, she stalked off in the direction of the Twoleg place, anger still bubbling inside of her. I'll find that camp on my own!

     The trail wasn't that hard to find. It reeked of the rogue's scent, leasing through a narrow alley and over a Twoleg fence. Moonblaze scanned the alley. It was unsettling for her. She sensed something.

     Moonblaze picked up a rock between her jaws and tossed it into the alleyway, ducking behind a bush. There was a screech and a muffled thump. Something had pounced on the rock. "Just a rock? I want some real fur under my claws!" "You flea brained fool! This rock couldn't have come on their own!" "You're right." The other voice mused.

     The voices came closer, and two cats came into view. "I scent it! A forest cat!" Both cats hissed gleefully. Moonblaze sheathed and unsheathed her claws, narrowing her eyes. If it comes to a fight, I will fight.

     Pawsteps sounded louder as the cats drew closer. Moonblaze crouched down, ready to pounce. "I think I-" With a howl, Moonblaze launched herself into the cat's back. They thrashed and fought, but Moonblaze was able to overpower them with her size. "Fang!"

     The other cat, Fang, she was assuming, raced over, but Moonblaze was ready. She sent them toppling backwards with a well aimed forepaw slash and leapt off of the cat's back, sprinting towards the fence. There were screeches and pawsteps behind her, but it soon grew to silence.

     Moonblaze scrabbled up the fence, dropping down on the other side. She took in her surroundings, and a growl rose in her throat. 

A/N: 

Birchstar (Sandstormstyle): *SINGS TROLL SONG* TRALALALALALALA

*Two hours later....

Birchstar: "TRALALALALALALALALALALALALA!"

Sunfern (Sandstormstyle): I like this. TRALALALALALALA, I'M GOING TO THROW YOU INTO TARTARUS, BIRCHSTAR TRALALALALALALA!

Birchstar: *puts on headphones and starts singing the Greek alphabet*

Sunfern: *turns off all devices logged in as Birchstar*

Error 54647, Birchstar has lost connection.

Please try again later.

SilverWolfFlame: Wait. WAIIIIIT! NOT TARTARUS! NOT GREEK! YOU'LL BRING... YOU'LL BRING... HER HERE!

Adara: Ha! I'm back!

SilverWolfFlame: Gah! Look what you've done!

Adara: If you don't like it, cry me a river, build a bridge, and get over it! And while you're at it, jump into Tartarus!

Everyone: Get wrecked!

SilverWolfFlame: At least I didn't get in a fight with almost every god in Olympus!

Everyone: Ooo! Get destroyed!

Adara: Well I don't have to hide behind a lightsaber! I can bust out some ninja goddess moves any day!

Everyone: OOO! ULTIMATE BURNNNN!

Moonblaze: ... Who is this 'Adara' person?

Adara: Daughter of Poseidon, former goddess of loyalty, endurance, and understanding, super ninja, former ice hockey champion, karate, judo, and jujitsu master, defeater of Ouranos.

Everyone: ...