Chapter 33

Killian's POV

Emma has a dream for what she wants to go for and I decided not to stand in her way. When the time comes I will let her go and that will be that. Though I dont want to think about that now. Cause right now I want to just watch her sleep alittle longer.

"Killian....Oh.... Um can we talk outside?" Regina asks.

"Sure." I say.

I slowly moved Emma off my chest and then went outside.

"So how are you? I mean clearly your spending every waking moment with her before she leaves. But how are you handling all this?" Regina asks.

"Well its not easy, but I know I cant make her choose between me or her dream. So when the time comes Im letting her go because I love her enough to say goodbye. It might kill me, but Im willing to let her go for her happiness." I say.

"Wow your a bigger person then I am." She says.

"Let me guess Robin got into the college he wanted?" I ask.

"Yeah and I told him I didnt want him to leave me. I know its a wrong thing to say, but I cant let him go. What if he finds someone else? What if he never comes back like he promised he would? Killian how can you be so calm in letting Emma go. A girl you have loved for a long time?" She asks.

"Simple... I love her and want her to be happy. I have to believe that one day she might come back and we can be together, but Im not keeping her from her dream. It kills me to think of her possibly never coming back and it kills me to think that she will find another, but I cant hold her back. I have to do what best for her." I say.

"Wow... I guess that makes sense. I dont want to lose him, but I want him happy. I guess I should have talk to you about this before I did what I did." She says.

"Regina, its not to late to tell him to go for his dream." I say.

"No it is. I was so selfish that I didnt take my birth control and now Im pregnant. So Robin is staying... Well... See ya." She says and walks away.

I went back inside and when I opened the door I felt it hit something.

"Ow.." Emma says.

"Oh god. Swan are you alright?" I ask.

"Yeah Im fine. Thats what I get for ease dropping." She says as I helped her up.

"Swan.." I say.

"No I heard what you said and I love that you want me to be happy, but I'll miss you so much." She says.

"And I'll miss you and if this is meant to be it will work itself out in the end." I say.

"I guess your right. Thanks." She says.

"Now never mind all this leaving stuff cause that not until two months. Right now lets get the swelling down on that bump." I say.

I take her hand and lead her to the couch. I then got an icepack and held it to her head. I was going to miss looking in these eyes everyday once she goes, but I have to believe that if we are meant to be then we will find our way back to one another.