Chapter 5

Killian's POV

I had accidentally fell asleep at Emma's last night. We talked through out the night and we both kind of fell asleep. Her on the couch and me on a chair. Though her parents didnt seem to mind. I got up before Emma did and started heading for the front door.

"Leaving so soon." Emma's mother says.

"Yeah I better go or my father will kill me. I never called him and he is most likely freaking out." I say.

"Well I could give you a ride if you want. I mean you did help my daughter feel better just at one night of talking. Its the least I could do." She says.

"Thats okay. I did it because Emma needed just one person to be there for here... That wasnt family I mean." I say.

"Yeah I know. Look Killian your welcome here anytime. Emma found a good friend and my husband seems to like you. So please come by whenever you want." She says.

"Thank you." I say.

I glanced at Emma who was sleeping and then I walked out. After I got home I was waiting for my father to freak out, but he was still asleep. So I went to my room and someone else flipped out on me.

"What the hell were you thinking? Staying out all night." Robin says and smacks me in the head.

"I didnt mean to. I was talking with a friend all night cause she needed me and we fell asleep." I say.

"Killian thats a load of..." Robin says.

"Robin stop. Though Killian he is right. What the hell were you thinking. You know your suppose to call and tell me who your with and where you are when your late. You know this dont you ever do that again. I already lost one son because of that I wont lose another." My dad says.

"Im sorry father really." I say.

My dad was too upset to talk to me, but Robin turned to my in concern.

"Killian your father called me freaking out. You scared him half to death. Do you not remember what happened to..." Robin says.

"I know I screwed up." I say.

"Yeah big time. I'll see you later." He says and walked out.

After what seemed like hours and a long Saturday I heard someone say my name outside my window.

"Killian." Emma says.

"Swan what are you doing here?" I question.

"I just wanted to see you. Can we talk?" She asks.

"Sure just a second." I say.

I went downstairs and let her in and she followed me up to my room.

"You didnt say goodbye this morning. Did I do something wrong?" She asks me.

"No Swan. I did. I didnt call my dad and now he is upset with me. I came home he was asleep and then my friend Robin yelled at me. Then my father yelled at me and well.." I say.

"So I got you in trouble?" She questions.

"No not you Swan. I should of called. Anyway what brings you here?" I ask her desperately wanting to change the subject.

"Well I wanted to say that after your kindness to me yesterday and the day before Im starting to think that Neal and my friends arnt well really my friends." She says.

"Well Im sorry to hear that love. Is there anything I could do?" I ask.

"Maybe.. See I want to be friends with you, but yet not give up on them you know. Though they dont trust you thanks to that rumor. I just dont know what to do." She says.

"Well I want to be friends with you too, but Regina would hate that and think she lost a friend. I cant hurt her she is like my annoying bratty self-centered sister." I say.

"Then what do we do?" She asks.

"Maybe this friendship could be like a secret from school." I suggest.

"Yeah I like that. Thanks for doing this." She says.

"No problem." I say.

She smiled at me and placed her head on my shoulder. Our friendship will be our secret. Im just glad she didnt want to know more about me today. I really dont think I could relive that pain again.