20. I found him

A/N: less than 200 reads till I reach 2K !! ;)

Austin's POV

shit shit shit shit why did I said that? I sweared to myself that I would never tell her. Not until she knew who I really was. Not untill she knew what did I become. Not until she accepted the knew me.

"W-What?" I could hear her whisper in a low voice. I glanced at her. Her cheeks were burning red and her eyes were fixing me. I couldn't look away from her. Goddamit why was I always so attracted to her?

"Nothing" I said and got up from the bed. I still couldn't belive I said it. I was so frustrated even if I shouldn't be. I walked to her window and sat on the edge of it. I just stared outside trying to relax a little bit. Well I tried to stare outside but I couldn't. My eyes were fixed outside but my mind was with her, next to her, comforting her, loving her. I was always trying to deny what I felt for her. I didn't want to have any weaknesses . I was too weak and vulnerable before and I wasn't going to be like that again. But now, Even though I don't want to, I was falling for her .... Hard. When I was with her, I am always smiling. I forget about all my problems. One smile from her and I feel like I am the happiest man in the world. She smiled so little. I was so happy when she told me that I was the only one who made her laugh and smile that much. I still don't know why sometimes , she is so sad, but one day, i will gain her trust and she will tell me. And then, when She trusts me , and I trust her I will tell her everything.

I then heard her get up from the bed and walk out of the room.

Britney's POV

He was sitting on the edge of my window staring outside. Why did he take it back? Why did he say 'nothing' when I was clearly asking for him to repeat what he said. What he said. He said he loved me. He loves ME. I felt myself like a child on Christmas. I never though that, since my father died, I would feel so happy again. Austin always made me smile and laugh, even if it was so hard, even now, to get over my father's death. When I am with him, I always forget about everything, all my problems, all my sadnesses. It is just me and him. The way he intertwined our fingers, the fact he showed me his secret spot, the way he would smile at me when I was clumsy, the way he would hold me close when I needed a shoulder to cry on .... I didn't want to admit it before. I was too afraid too. But i do now. I have fallen for Austin Mahone. I know that I shouldn't, but I can't help it. Right now, what I needed was happiness and joy, and he was the meaning of them.

I needed to clear my mind a little, so I got up and headed outside to take a little walk in the backyard. The air was fresh outside. I sat on the green grass and stared at the swing my dad built for me when I was little. It was getting old but It held so much memories, i couldn't throw it away.

Flashback (12 years ago)

"No peeping" my dad said leading me to the backyard. He said there was a surprise for me outside. I was so so so excited to see what daddy brought me. As soon as we got outside I asked "Can I look now?"

"Yeah go ahead" my dad replied.

I lowered my hands from eyes slow. In the back of the backyard, there was a swing. Just like those in the park. It was pink and all shinny. I couldn't believe it. Daddy was the best. I ran to to swing and touched the cold metal with my little hand. I then ran back to my father and hugged him.

"Thank you so much Daddy!" I shouted. He chuckled and told me "you're welcome sweetie."

I then ran back again to the swing and sat on it and started pacing back and forth. It was so much fun. Then my father came and sat on the swing next to me.

"One day, when you find the right man, and you have kids , you will buy them a swing just like this one so they can play with it like you used too" he started.

"I don't wanna buy a new swing, i want to use this one. And i don't want to get married. I wanna stay by daddy's side forever" i said getting on his lap. He helped me get up and hugged me tight.

"Someday, just someday, you will find him" He promised.

End of flashback

I felt tears starting to form in my eyes. Little by little, my soft cries were turning into sobs. I covered my face with my hands and I let it go.

Austin's POV

After she walked outside, I saw her walk into her backyard. The soft wind was hitting her perfect angelic face. She then sat on the green fresh grass and stared at an old swing placed in the back of the backyard. Why the fuck is there an old freaking swing in her backyard? She stared at the swing for a long time. I guess she was thinking about something. From up here, I could feel her sadness. She then covered her face with her hands and started shaking. Was she crying? I rushed downstairs and to the backyard. Yes she was crying. I heard her sobs while running toward her. I then wrapped my arms around her petite body and pulled her close. She immediately hugged me back and buried her head in the crook of my neck. We stayed like this for a while and When I felt that she stopped crying I pulled away and grabbed her chin. I turned her head so that she was facing me. Her eyes were puffy and res because of crying. God even like that she was perfect. How many times did I already say that anyway?

"What is it?" I asked her. She shook her head.

"Britney you can tell me you know?" I told her. She looked away then back at me.

"It's not like I am going to murder you or anything if you told me" i joked. I could see her fight a smile but in vain. Her beautiful smile lighted up the mood a little.

"So will you tell me?" I asked her again.

She nodded.

Britney's POV

I felt strong arms wrap around me as soon as I started crying. I knew it was Austin. I was getting used to his arms and his scent. As soon as he hugged me, i hugged him back and buried my face in the crook of his neck. I loved it that he was always there when I was crying. He made me feel so much better. I stayed in his arms for a while until he pulled away. He then grabbed my chin and lifted my head up so I was looking at him.

"What is it" he asked. I could read concern and worry in his eyes. I shook my head. I wanted to tell him, but I couldn't. I felt that if I told him, my heart, well what was left of it, would shatter.

"Britney you can tell me you know?" He encouraged me. I looked away. What was I supposed to do? I then looked back at him searching for an answer.

"It's not like I am going to murder you or anything if you told me" he joked. I immediately felt a smile starting appear on my face but I tried to fight it. But I couldn't. Like I already said, he always managed to make me smile even in my vulnerable states.

"So will you tell me?" He asked again.

I nodded. I was going to tell him everything. I was going to rely on him and trust him. I then stared into his hazel eyes.

Father... I found him.

A/N: Awwwwww >.< VOTE AND COMMENT EVERYONE