38- LAST CHAPTER

PLEASE DON'T SKIP THE AUTHOR'S NOTE IT'S IMPORTANT

A/N: Hey guys! First I wanted to thank you all for the 37.4K reads! I am really happy that this story, which was meant to be written for fun, got so much reads. But, since this story was written for fun and for actually feeling how it's like to have a story, that's why I am ending this story soon. So this will be the last chapter with an epilogue I'll write later, it won't be the perfect ending you all expected but I never expected this story to be that good but it kinda worked out.

AND I am writing a new story, it's also going to be a teen fiction. This one will be much more professional since I planned everything and didn't just came up with ideas. I'll tell you guys later about it and post a link later.

Thanks for reading :) Love you all soo much 

-G

Austin's POV

It's been 1 month since Britney's accident. We eventually took her back to her mother as soon as she got out of the hospital because that was the right thing to do. And I never stopped visiting her. After leaving Dave's band, they left to another state, which I was grateful for. He wouldn't bother me and Britney anymore with any of his drama. Leaving the gang also gave me a lot of free time. I spent it at the Castillo's house keeping her company. She kept remembering small things about her childhood and early teenage years, but never about me, about us. And it hurt so much. But I had to patient. She will remember eventually. 

Today was a Saturday. I visited my mother's home in the morning and I confessed everything to her. I told her about the key and the lock,  about Dave, about my love for this amazing that once loved me back but didn't remember me. She listened and never judged anything I did, and for that i loved her. 

I was on my now to Britney's home. I couldn't visit her yesterday because I got held back at work - yes I started working at a pet shop, something to keep money running, i didn't need much anyway- so I got her red roses, her favorite flowers and was now knocking on her front door. 

When she opened the door, my breath was taken away. She was standing there with her hair curled perfectly and wearing a casual violet dress that fit her perfectly. And when she stared at me with confusion that I realized something was wrong.

"Are you going anywhere?" I asked not  even bothering to greet her.

"Hi Austin. uhmm yeah..." She said in a low voice.

"Where?"

"There is that guys that kinda asked me on a date and I accepted" 

Date? 

Keep calm Austin, I need to let her live normally so she can remember again.

"Oh ok" I actually sounded pretty surprise about how calm I sounded. I then remembered the flower "Oh I kinda brought you these but it doesn't matter anyway" I said showing her the roses and walking to the trash to throw them away. 

"No wait!" she said running to me and taking them. "I'll take them. I love roses" she said with a bright smile on her face.

"I know" I whispered loud enough for her to hear. If she heard she made sure not to show it.

After about 15 minutes, a black Mercedes pulled in. And she was gone.

Britney's POV 

As soon as I went in Harry's car (my date) immediately felt something was wrong.  Like this isn't the car I should be in.

You should be in a Black range rover

I shook my head and just focused on my date.

After about 30 minutes, we pulled in a front of a huge building.