30. Deal

A/N: I AM SO SORRY GUYS BUT I WAS SO BUSY AND I DIDNT HAVE TIME TO UPDATE! Like between gossip girl, fifty shades of grey and school it's kinda hard to keep up. But finally its easter break after two weeks so hopefully I will be able to update more. Anyway no more talking here is the chapter. Comment your thoughts as your read!

Love, Gx

Britney's POV

I was frozen in place. I wanted to speak, to shout at Austin and tell him that my dad was dead and usually dead people don't come back to life and become some gangster leader. But I couldn't. No sound seemed to come out of my mind when I tried to protest.

Why would Austin lie to me? He wouldn't even if you could right?

And he didn't.

In that same exact moment the door of my room bursted open revealing an angry Dave and a worried version of my mom.

I stared at them wide eyed. The tension in the room seemed to suffocate me.

"I-is... A-are you..-". I tried to speak but I couldn't.

And then I watched everything unfold around me, and I was unable to move.

"You son of a bitch!" Dave yelled lunging himself at Austin and punching him right is the jaw. He wasn't expecting that so he lost his balance and stumbled backwards , but cough himself just in time to dodge the second blow Dave was aiming at him. I looked at my mom as she watched in horror the two of them fight.

"So it's true?" I whispered but somehow all of them heard.

"Britney honey..." My mom said taking a step towards me.

I hadn't realised I was crying till I felt two strong arms wrap themselves around me and pull me into a warm embrace.

"Hey don't cry, you're stronger than that" Austin whispered in my ear trying to comfort me.

He was right. I wasn't going to let that get to me. I lived just fine without my dad.

I pulled away from Austin and looked at Dave. He was staring at me with a look I couldn't read.

"Funny how my dad turns out being the one who kidnapped me" I said sarcastically, offence meant.

He looked apologetically at me "I did it to protect you from HIM!" He said in a loud voice pointing at Austin. I heard Austin chuckle beside me.

"I am not the one who threatened to kill her" austin retorted.

I heard my mom gasp from behind me.

"You did what-" she tried saying but he cut her off.

"ENOUGH" he said punching the wall hard I though it would break.

"You have no right to tell him what to do" I defended Austin.

"I need to speak to you alone" dave said glaring at me. His gaze still managed to intimidate me.

"No fucking way", Austin said gripping my arm tightly and pulling me behind him.

"Austin it's fine"

"No it's not" he glared at me.

"Yes it is. You're acting childish"

"You call trying to protect you from your psycho dad who tried to kill you childish?"

"Oh come on Austin-"

"You two sound like a married couple" my mom interrupted our small argument.

I sighed and walked out of the room without glancing back at Austin. I could hear him threatening Dave. And then he came.

"Britney I know I am not the best dad on this planet but you have to listen to me. Austin is dangerous"

"And you're not? Aren't you his boss or something?"

"It's not like that"

"Then how is it!" I said throwing my hands in the air. "Explain!"

"He's not the man you think he is" he stated.

"And you were?"

"Stop relating everything to me!" He huffed irritated.

"Sorry "dad" " i said emphasising on the word 'dad'.

He looked shocked for a second, but that quickly faded away and a stern look placed itself on his face.

"I will make a deal with you" he said with some tone in his voice I didn't like. At all.

"If you join the gang, then, and when you discover what his life is really like, you can stay with Austin"

I was shocked at first. I never would have thought he would propose this. But I would do everything to stay with Austin. Yet I was scared. Austin warned me to stay away.

"You don't have to answer now. I will give you 48 hours" he said and turned away.

And just like that he left.

Again.