32- Dilema

A/N: hey babies i am back :p
I WANTED TO THANK YOU ALL FOR 30K reads omg ily all so much

Anyway enjoy the chapter
And don't forget to vote and comment because i love to hear your thoughts

-G

Britney's POV

Two days have passed since my encounter with Dave.

Two days have passed since I discovered that dave, austin's gang boss and the person who kidnapped me ,is my father.

Two days have passed and I haven't manage to get much sleep.

Today is the day I give my answer to Dave. I have been trying to avoid this subject as much as possible but it's inevitable. Even thought I already know the answer, there is always this voice in the back of my head warning me and waving red flags at me , shouting "NO! IT'S THE WRONG CHOICE".

But I didn't care. I would do anything to stay with him, to be able to stare at his beautiful eyes and face and to be able to stay in his arms.

But sometimes I think of everything that Austin has told me about his band. I could feel his hatred and despise for it every time he speaks of the gang. Even though he loves his fellow members like they are brothers, he still wished to get out of the gang. So what if I get stuck and felt suffocated?

I was scared of the choice I was going to make, but I knew that it is the right one even though it feels wrong.

They say love is blinding but I think that being blind is love.
Because it's not noticing the flaws of a person and only seeing the good things that makes you love them, and not the opposite.

I have been staring at the ceiling of my room for i guess an hour since I woke up so I finally decided to get up and shower so I could make my way to the gang house- i mean dave's house- my "father's house" later.
I took about half an hour in the shower, letting the hot water relax my tense muscles and then I dressed up and walked downstair to the kitchen to have breakfast.
Speaking of that, I still haven't spoken a word to my mom since the dave accident. As soon as I entered the kitchen, i saw her standing in the middle of the kitchen, her back to me, while she prepared breakfast.

"You knew all along, didn't you?" Was the first thing I asked. My throat felt dried since I haven't spoken much in these past few days.

She turned around and looked at me, concern clear in her eyes.

"Honey I can explain-"

"Explain?" I let out a chuckle with hurt my dried throat "explain what? That you lied to me all along? That my supposedly dead father is actually alive and may I add is the leader of a gang ? What are you gonna explain?!" I said in a high voice letting all my anger out. "I trusted you mom.... And you let me down" i continued in a lower voice.

She looked taken aback by my sudden outburst at first, but then she opened her mouth to speak "I know it's hard to understand Britney but I couldn't tell you this. We agreed not to let your father get involved with you because of what he... Has become. " she said calmly. "That was until you got involved with Austin, which coincidently happened to be in your father's gang" she said in a tone that held disappointment.

"Don't you dare put the fault on Austin! It was your fault for hiding this from me all the time!" I yelled.

"You know what? " i said calming down a little "i am going" I said turning away and heading towards the front door.

"Where are you going?" She asked me.

"To do what I should have done from the beginning"