1.The meeting

I barely remember my harsh childhood ... But there is one thing that i can't forget ... That boy that stayed by my side when i needed someone to comfort me .... I don't remember his name .... Neither his face .... Just the golden lock that he gave me and promised ''When we grow up , and we meet again you'll recognize me by the only key that can open your lock....''

Ring

Ring

Ring

I woke up this morning on the sound of my alarm clock that meant something: Spring break was over and school was back.

I got up and went to the bathroom still half asleep. I washed my face then grabbed some random jeans and a trendy top , held up my hair in a ponytail like usuall - I liked it since my hair was long so it looked good - then went to the kitchen where my mom was waiting for me and had already prepared breakfast. When i was finally ready , i left home.

When i arrived in front of the school gate , i realised how much i haven't missed school . Not even a bit . I kept seeing my friends in my vacations so i didn't miss them.

I snapped out of my toughts when I felt a hand touching my shoulder. I turned around and saw Chelsea - my best friend - a huge smile on her face as she said and hugged me "Britney ! I missed you girl "

" Chelsea seriously? We were out together yesterday "

She let go of me then pouted a little until a tall blond guy wrapped his arm around her and said " So so ... Why are you pouting? "

I laughed as chelsea let out a small chuckle then turned around to face the boy " Edward , don't ever do that again! "

" okay ... No need to get angry i was just teasing you" he replied.

I actually did miss something .... I misses these moments when i was reunited with my best friends. They never failed to make me smile .

The first school day after spring break was heading to its end . I have been waiting for my mother to come pick me up for an hour when i received a text from her telling me to walk back home .

Really? I was so frustrated .... Fortunatly , my house wasn't that far from school , about half an hour walking , I guess.

I started walking back home. The sun was starting to set down and there wasn't much people on the streets. It kind of felt creepy. I kept on walking.

I started thinking about my dad . I missed him. Why was he gone? I don't know . All i know was that when i knew that he wasn't there anymore , i couldn't hold it in . Why him of all people? Why did HE have to get involved in a car accident?

While i was drowned in my thoughts ..... I bumped into someone .

"Sorry ... " I mumbled.

" Hey bitch , look where you're going! " the man i ran into shouted .

He looked like he was one of those street boys that plays with girls and ... You know what i mean .

He looked back and called his friends. There was lots of them . Those dirty guys .... I hated them.

They were coming closer .... And closer ....

I was scared ...

"babe .... Wanna have fun? " one of them said

Okay ..... Now i was REALLY scared . I couldn't feel my whole boddy ... It was shaking hard.

"HEY ! " I heard a voice then on of the boys in front of me got punched.

"You're waisting your time with a girl like her? We have buisness to settle" he added.

It was a tall guy , wearing a beanie. He looked at me with his hazel eyes.

It was a wild look. He got into a fight with the gang that was harrasing me . He was really strong.

" tchhh .... Let's go guyz .... We can't fight him it's Austin after all ....." Said one of them . They all backed off and ran away. It was kinda fun to watch.

The guy that 'saved me' turned in my direction. He stared at me for a while then said coldly " Be more carefull miss ... " .

And he left ...