10. The key

Guys I am so exited to see the All I ever Need music video >.<

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Britney's POV

I heard Austin say "I'm on my way" then he hung up. Is he going to tell me everything about him? I wanted to know so badly. I waited for Austin to show up while listening to music. 15 minutes later,a rock hit my window. I got up and saw Austin standing outside waving at me. It felt so much like those movies where the guy sneak in the girl's house. I then opened the window and he got in.

"Austin you know there is a door in the house right?" I said laughing. He smiled at me.
"So what did you want to say to me?" And when I asked that , his smile dropped a little bit. He looked concerned.

"Sit" he said looking at my bed. I sat down and he sat on a chair facing me. His hazel eyes were fixing mine. His eyes are so beautiful. He then licked his lips and began "euhhmm so ... " he scratched the back of his head and continued "Well I guess you know I am a part of a gang right? You must have heard from the rumors at school and stuff" i nodded "And that guy we saw is our boss, dave, and my best friends are also part of the gang, I guess you know Alex, he is at our school" So his name is Alex.

And then he didn't add anything. He looked down and stared at the floor. Just that? Really? I wanted to know more. Why did he kiss me ?

Austin then got up and walked around the room. I was looking at him with the "tell me more" look. And then he stopped walking. He was standing in front of my study desk and looking at something with hazel eyes. I got up and walked closer to him. And then I saw what he was staring at: The lock.

Austin's POV

My heart almost dropped when I saw it. It was still there. She kept it all this time. It was still the same, no scratch , nothing. It was still shiny and all white. She then walked up to me and saw me staring at the lock. I looked at her as she took the heart shaped lock and held it close to her. And then she looked up at me and said "Someone gave it to me 12 years ago... I am sorry but I can't tell you about this... I never told anyone the story of this lock" she then looked back and the lock , smiled and put it back in its place.

"Ok" i answered her. She then looked at me oddly and walked back to her bed and took out her phone as she scrolled down her messages. She then looked at me and asked "You still haven't told me why you need a place to stay the night"

"Oh yeah I forgot, I got into a fight with Dave so I can't stay at the mansion for tonight"

"You live there?"

"Yeah .... Me and my mom aren't on good terms."

"Oh .... Sorry" she looked down.

"It's fine"

"You know Austin i don't know how my mom would react if I asked her if you could stay here ..."

"I understand Britney" she smiled a little and looked up at me. She was so beautiful.

"I'll try and ask her"

"No it's okay you don't have to " she shook her head and walked out of the room. I followed her but stayed hidden. I used to come here before. I still remember a little bit the house.

"Mom?" She said when she saw her mom in the kitchen . Her mom still looked the same. She then answered her

"Yes honey?"

"Mom can I ask you something? But you won't get mad"

"Why would I get mad at you Britney?"

"Well .... My friends needs a place to stay the night and I wandered if he could stay the night here."

"Yeah sure what's her name?"

"Actually .... It's a boy"

She flinched a little when Britney said to her it was a boy. She sighed and told her "Is he here?" She nodded then called me.

When I walked in , her mom was staring at me.

Britney's mom POV (BE CAREFUL GUYS IT'S BRITNEY'S MOM POV)

When the boy walked in, my jaw dropped. He looked so familiar.

"What's your name" i asked him, hoping it would help me remember him.

"Austin. Austin Mahone"

And then I remembered. I remembered everything. It was him. The same little boy from before. But Britney didn't seem to remember him thought. So I pretended I didn't know him.

"Nice to meet you Austin"

"It's all my pleasure mam"

"Austin you can stay in our guest room for tonight"

"Really?" i heard Britney say behind him. I nodded . And than she hugged my and thanked me and dragged Austin to his room.

Should I tell her?

Austin's POV

I Thought that Austin's mother recognized me. Maybe she did but hid it. And if she did, I am really grateful. I can't tell her yet. She dragged me enthusiastically to a room. It looked like a girl room.

"That was my sister's room" she said looking at me like she was reading my mind. "She left for New York for studies."

"Oh .... That explains why it looks like a girl room"

"It is" she smiled "but it will do for one night right?"

"Yeah sure. Thanks a lot Britney I owe you one"

"Well I am going to take a shower and then we'll have dinner okay?"

"Okay" i smiles and then she walked out of the room. After 30 minutes, Britney called me for dinner. And guess what it was.

"Pizza!!" I said while looking at the table britney's mom prepared.

"You seem like you love a lot pizza" Britney said looking at me and giggling .

I nodded and sat on the table. I waited till Britney and her mom sat down then I started eating. I ate like 5 pieces and stopped because I felt a little shy. When we finished, we walked out of the kitchen. I went to my room and Britney went to hers. I took off my tank top and stayed in my sweatpants. I texted Alex telling him I won't sleep at the mansion tonight and listened to a little bit of music. Then someone knocked at the door. Britney then got in.

Britney's POV

Austin was lying on his bed shirtless. Oh My God he was so hot. I kept stating at him until he broke the silence and got up and walked at me.

"Is something wrong ?"

I shook my head "I just wanted to check if everything was alright."

"Yes everything is. Thanks Britney"

I smiled and was about to go back to my room but something on the bed cough my attention.

A key ....