16. Escape Plan

A/N: OMG THE STORY REACHED 1K READS! Guys I can't believe it! Thank you so much everyone ♥

Britney's POV

I woke up the next morning peacefully. Surprisingly i slept really well. Maybe because it was Austin's bed? I guess. I looked at my wrists. The cuts that the ropes left closed but god, they hurt. I walked to the curtains that were closed and opened them. The sunlight hit me immediately. It was too bright but it felt good. I then walked to the mirror in the room and looked at myself. Austin's clothes were so baggy but I like them. They are comfortable and they smell good. My hair was tangled so I began looking for a brush. I found one in one of the drawers on the desk. I took it began brushing my hair. It looks much better now. I put the brush back in its place and then I heard the door unlock. I turned around as soon as the door opened. It was a girl. She was holding a tray with food on it. She walked in and dropped it on the table gently. She then looked at me. Her short blond hair fitted perfectly her round face. Her eyes were bright blue and she had a dark red lipstick on her lips.

"You must be hungry" she said smiling at me. I nodded. She closed the door and sat on the bed facing me as I sat on the table in front of the food. I was starving so I wasn't going to hold back I was shy or something.

"By the way I am Leticia" she said as I took a sip of the juice she brought me.

"I am Britney" i said smiling at her.

"I know" she said smiling back. I then took a bite of the fried eggs. It was delicious.

"Did you prepare the food?" I asked. She giggled and nodded.

"Thank you really. It's delicious" she smiled as I took another bite of the eggs.

"I am glad you like it"

She is really sweet. Unlike all the people I met until now. I felt weird eating as she stared at me but I didn't care. When I finished I thanked her again. She then got up and took the tray and was about to leave but she said first:

"Don't worry, no one will hurt you here" she smiled and got out. Somehow what she said relieved me. I sat on the bed not knowing what to do. I walked to the clothes I wore yesterday and looked for my phone. Nothing obviously. I sighed and sat back on the bed. I looked at my watch. It was 12:00. What will I do all day?

Austin's POV

I sat on the floor crossing my feet as I waited. What was I waiting for? I don't know. Maybe Dave's senses will come back to him and he will let me go. Yeah Right. He is insane. Totally insane. I already knew it. But why did he lock me here in the first place? And how long have I been stuck in here? I guess for a week? I sighed and got up walking in circles and thinking. I had to get out. Britney is with them. If I don't hurry Dave will hurt her. No, actually he will kill her. Fuck. 

"You know what? FUCK YOU DAVE!!" I shout at the door. I then ran my hand in my hair, a habit I got recently. 

I began looking around. I guess this place is a storage room. There was boxes packed everywhere. I walked around them. Maybe I could find something to help me get out. I tried opening one of the boxes but it didn't want to. Fuck that box. I pulled harder and harder till it opened. I looked in it and what I see inside almost killed me. There was dog food inside. Dog food? Seriously Dave ? I have been fighting with this box to find dog food? Great.

I skipped all the boxes that looked the same until I found 2 black boxes in the corner of the room. I opened one of them but It won't open. Of course. I looked around to find something I could use to help me open the box. I found a little metallic piece. Not that hard but it will do. I tried to pull the cover of the box for what seemed like hourse until it opened. There was smoke bombs inside of them. Finally something usefull. I paked 4 of them in my pockets and held 2 in my hands. I have a great idea. If it works, I'll get out fast and head to the mansion. If I aint in already. I walked to the door and knocked several times.

"Alex are you still there?" I asked in a lound voice so her could clearly hear me.

"What do you want Austin?" he answered from the other side. 

"I want to pee" . He stayed silent for a while and I could imagine the weird face he was doing now.\

"Austin you have been stuck here for more than 5 days and now you want to pee?" he asked.

"I do have to pee, and if I do here, The smell will kill you" I joked

"It won't reach us, there is a metallic door." 

"Oh don't worry about that" I answered him. I could hear him sigh and get up to get the keys. Yes he fell for it. When he opened the door, I stood there staring at him. 

"Are you coming?" He said looking at me strangly. 

I shrug and say to him "I am sorry mate" He looks confused and within seconds, the whole place was filled with smoke. These smoke bombs are pretty good, I like them. I could hear Alex curse but I didn't care. I ran till I saw an exit. When I got out, the place was so unfamiliar. I looked both ways and then chose to ran to the way where I saw houses. I ran and ran till I found a small town. And luckily there were taxi passing. I raised my hand and called for one of them and he stopped next to me. I gave him the adress and told them to hurry. Hang on Britney I am coming for you.

Britney's POV

Since I had nothing to do, I layed on the bed and decided to take a nap. I still fell tired even if I had slept kinda well yesterday. I guess I slept for about 30 minutes but then, shouts from another room where heard. I jumped out of bed and walked to the door so that I can hear better. It was Dave shouting.

"What do you mean by he is gone??!!!! " He shouted angrily. he? Dave then continued

"What the hell Alex!! You couldn't even stay still and just don't answer him?! .... " He then stopped talking. I guess he was talking to Alex on the phone. 

 I heard footsteps getting closer so I stepped aside from the door. The door swung open after a minute and Dave was standing there with 2 other man. 

"Get her" He ordered. I tried getting away from the grip of these 2 man but I couldn't. Why are they so strong. I kept struggling and struggling but in vain.

"We are taking her somewhere else, he's on his way"

The two man dragged me out of the room as I kept struggling and shouting at them. One of them then said :

"Won't you shut the hell up bitch?" 

"I don't know how Austin can keep up with you" The other one added. I rolled my eyes at them, not wanting to get into an argument. 

We were walking throught the hallway to get down the stairs, when I heard a huge "BOOM". And I heard a familiar voice scream. 

"I SWEAR IF YOU TOUCH HER..." 

"GO GO GO !" Dave then ordered the the men and take me the opposite way but it was too late. The running footsetps were getting and closer till I saw him. He was there. He came for me. 

"Austin..." I heard Dave said in a low hard tune.

A/N: VOTE AND COMMENT