36 - meeting again

A/N: I am so so sorry guys I haven't been updating but i really am so busyyyyy.

i got a back injury now and i am stuck home for a month so hopefully i will update more.

sorry again! okay now enjoy the update ;)

love

-g

Austin's POV

As soon as the door opened, I froze.

My mother hasn't seen me yet since I was standing at the end of the hallway but as soon as she turned around and locked eyes with me, a look of shock and surprise was clearly written on her face.

"Austin" she said in a mere whisper and ran to me and hugged me. "It's been so long oh my god" She said running her hands over my face and expecting every part of me.

She then took a step back and that's when I finally dared to look at the girl behind her.

There she stood, looking around completely lost. And then she locked eyes with me.

Britney's POV

As soon as we entered Michele's home, she ran and hugged the person standing there repeating his name over and over again.

Austin Austin Austin

the name didn't sound too strange to me.

and then when she stepped aside and I was able to take a look clearly and the boy standing in front of me and at his hazel eyes that I remembered

(A/N: guys forgot to say that everything from now in in italic are flashbacks xx)

I stared at the eyes of boy in front of me

"You have pretty eyes" I said in my little girl voice. he looked at me with kind and love and thanked me.

"What color are they tho?sometimes they are green sometimes brown" I said swooning around his face and looking at his eyes from all angles.

"It's called Hazel, Britney"

"Hazel" I repeated after him.

"Britney Britney!" Michele's voice snapped me out of my thoughts. I suddenly felt dizzy and held myself on the table next to me for support.

Immediately Michele rushed by my side and helped me stand.

"It's okay I am fine" I said in a low voice.

She guided me to a couch and instructed me to lay down.

"You must be confused so I will introduce you to my son" she continued once i felt better.

Son?

"Britney meet Austin"

Austin's POV

"Britney meet Austin"

As soon as these 3 words left her mouth, i felt my heart shatter.

Meet?
I looked at Britney and then at mom who was staring at me with knowing eyes.

"Can I speak to you alone?" I asked her.

My mom nodded and followed me out of the room.

"What the fuck happened to her?!" I snapped as soon as we were out.

"Austin calm down"

"Calm down? She doesn't remember me! She doesn't even know who I am!"! My voice cracked at the end.

"Austin it's okay" she said wrapping her arms around me. And I couldn't hold it in anymore. I broke right there in the arms of my mother.

"Austin" she said gently patting my back "Britney got in a car crash and has temporary memory loss. She will remember but it needs time. And you are the only one who can help her regain her memory back"