1 - Introduction

In another dimension, the world is a battle of Devils and Angels. In every 5 years the devils and angels will fight to get the power to rule the world. The angels always win, and the family grows without shame while the devils hide in the underworld, where the other ancient creatures are kept.

For decades there are rumors that Lucian once seduces the princess of the angels and takes her with him. But no one knows if it's true. Even the tales of royals being angels are being thought of as just a rumors by the people in modern world. But the rumors are actually true, in fact, Lucian had a half angel daughter, which he now let lives out of the underworld as his weapon.  Cassandra Pierce.

---------

---------

The servant combs Cassandra's hair in gentle, as her hair is as soft as a swan's feather. Her dad, the King of underworld never let her go outside the palace. But now he asked her to prepare herself to leave. Not only the palace, but also the underworld. She's going up, to run her father's errand.

From what he mother had shown her, the upper world looks much better than the Underworld. The people looks normal, unlike some of the ancient, supernatural creatures they kept in the underworld. They are also much modernized, much more developed with technology and stuff. She doesn't even know how her mother ever think of staying here, in what according to her as the nasty, dark Underworld.

Her mother, Matilda came in the room, and squeezes her shoulder while smiling at their reflection in the mirror. "Do you know why are you going up there?" she asks softly.

Cassandra doesn't know in details, but she knows the overview of it. "To tear down the white wings family." she answered.

Her mom smiles in proud. "Let me show you." she takes her opens her hands in front of Cassandra's face. A green light projection shows up from her open palms.

At first the projection shows the upper view of a castle, then it gets closer, until it reaches the inner view of it. There's one door opened, showing grown up male in it. Mature looking guy, looks tough.

"The prince of Camacho's, Richard

"The prince of Camacho's, Richard." her mom paused. "Tough as his dad. His family is the symbol of strength of our kinds." she continues.

Now the image leaves Richard's room, to another room with girls around. Cassandra's mom shakes her head this time. "This one is a disgrace to the Angel's family. Why can't he be like his dad? He's your first cousin. His dad is my brother." she exclaimed. Sitting on bed surrounded by the girls, a pale skin, seducing looking guy looks like he's having the time of his life.

"Christopher Vélez

"Christopher Vélez. He's an easy target. Always bring girls to the palace. If you get to seduce this one, which looks like an easy task for you, you'll get free access to the palace." her mom explains.

Now she was took to another room, where there's a guy playing guitar by himself.

"Zabdiel De Jesus

"Zabdiel De Jesus. Not a threat. He only focuses on music and arts. Something the De Jesus family is into. Well another thing about his family is that they are soft-hearted. Pretty sure this one will like you once he sees you."

Now she's taken to the swimming pool at the back of the castle, where there's a shirtless guy sitting on the pool bench, enjoying the sight of the females servants drooling over his body. "This one is the same as you. Half Devil. That's why he has the charm power. Just like you did."

"His mom is from the Devil's

"His mom is from the Devil's. I'd like to say we exchanged places. Things we do for love. Introducing the half devil prince, Erick Brian Colón."

Cassandra almost lost herself in those green eyes. Luckily the image diminish, taking her to another side of the palace. "Be extra careful with this one. He's smart."
Standing in the balcony, he's studying the royal armies doing their training. Not only that, he's also serving looks.

"The only son of the current king Jared, Joel Pimentel

"The only son of the current king Jared, Joel Pimentel. They said he's the smartest among the 5 princes. So you have to take extra care of your cover." her mom reminds her.

Out of 5 faces shown, Cassandra can't forget 2 of them. The half Devil, and the smart prince. But what she has to do with each of them is still unclear.

Matilda clears her throat to get Cassandra's attention back. "5 princes, 5 family. Marry one for trophy, and destroy the others. You have the charming power you've got from your father. Use it, and make us proud. You have one year. A really long time to make the plans work." she kissed Cassandra's head.

How was it? It's my first time writing things like this. Hope my readers like it.