Chapter VI: Two Million for a Book?!

Start from the beginning

"W-W-What do you mean!?" They both exclaimed, luckily both of them were clothed in their nightwear, otherwise, things might've gotten out of hand. 

If you know what I mean~ ;)

~Timeskip~

"Girls, I'm done!" I yelled, bringing out a tray to the dining table.

For today, the menu was pancakes with maple syrup, some toast, egg, bacon, some fruits, and orange juice

I heard numerous footsteps coming down the steps to the ground floor. 

Our house was three-stories, I am quite proud of it. 

It wasn't too extravagant, but it was home. 

With about 7 huge bedrooms for the girls, and one huge bedroom for me. It was homey. There was a pool outside, a fireplace in the hall, and the dining room was big enough to fit twice the size of the residents. 

It was almost as if the house owner itself was expecting more residents then the bedrooms that were given. Wonder why?

"Good Morning Y/N!" Silvia said from behind me. I turned my head away and ignored her because she completely ignored me yesterday. 

"Y/N don't be like that! I said sorry~!" Silvia said standing in front of me giving me her puppy eyes. 

'Must not succumb to the eyes!' I thought, looking away, however, Silvia kept moving around giving me her puppy eyes again.

'Noooo! The eyes!!' I thought, looking away, glancing at her every now and then, the eyes she gave me. I wasn't able to resist, so I sighed and looked at her.

"Good Morning, my love," I said in a happy voice. Silvia blushed and hugged me, she pecked my cheek and sat down.

I turn to see her sit on the table, and wait for the others, as I just stare at her from the back. I feel two arms wrap around my waist, I look back to see my salmon haired dragonslayer or you could say my salmon haired black hole. 

I swear the amount she eats goes somewhere into her thin stomach, she barely has to do any work and her stomach stays toned and sexy.

"How's my favorite dragonslayer doing this morning?" I asked.

"I'm fine!" Nashi said happily standing in front of me. She was in her usual uniform, she had her hands behind her back. 

To be honest, at home Nashi and at guild Nashi are like the complete opposite. At home, she acts all cute and all, but at the guild, it's like her inner dragon comes forth, she becomes all confident and aggressive. 

"Whatcha starin at Y/N?" said a female voice. I turn my head to the right to see my brunette seductress standing there, in her blue bra and black knee-length pants.

"I'm still not okay with you revealing so much," I said with my arms crossed, pouting like a child, "No one should be allowed to see what's mine," I said possessively.