Haruka Sketch

So I watch a few doll customizers and I have always wanted to draw one of their dolls. I was particularly inspired by Moonlight Jewel, Dollightful, and Mozekyto, who all did harajuku inspired dolls. It was Mozekyto who did one first, and Moonlight Jewel and Dollightful decided to surprise her with a collaboration.

    I'm still debating whether or not I should draw all three dolls, since it won't feel complete with just one. Harajuku fashion has so many elements to it and so many details that it's a pain to draw. Not to mention colors an such. So if I decide to do all three, it's gonna take quite a long time.

    Anyways, enough of my rambling, here's a little sketch of Elisa's, or Moonlight Jewel's doll Haruka!

I blocked in some color so it would be a bit less chaotic. As you can see, there are many details to be drawn, and many accessories. I had trouble drawing some, like the head accessories  and the glittery patches. There are many circles to be draw, so that'll be fun. I'm still trying to work on my fuzzy/furry textures, so the coat and bag will look weird. There are many things I need to fix in this sketch, as I kinda rushed it.

Welp, hopefully that wasn't too much words.

Feel free to watch the video of the process if you want to see what I am aiming for. I highly recommend it!