Silvia

I'm working on a new story idea, and created some characters.

    This was my first time doing a character sheet. I think it could be more organized but this will do for now.

    Introducing Silvia! She's a cute, energetic girl with icy blue hair you can spot from a mile away. She is from a world where magic and monsters exist, so I tried giving her a fantasy inspired look. I gave her a short cape as well.

    For her personality, she is that short, spunky one of a friend group. You rarely see her upset; she's always full of happiness. She is very optimistic and care-free. I guess you can say Silvia is also the little sister of the group: sometimes annoying, very loud, and reckless. Either way her friends still love her.

    She isn't that skilled in magic. She has no specialty; she kinda all over the place with her spells. She not very great with potions as well. Her main weapon her inventory. Every adventurer in this world has a magic inventory where they keep their items, so it is easier to mover around. Silvia's inventory has a bunch of junk that ends up being very useful. 78% of the time it is Silvia's spontaneousness that saves the group from danger.

    I would write more about her, but I'm still working out a few things and it's pretty late. I'll probably update front ime to time more characters from this series and possibly try to start a comic. It is a lot of work though, and tackling this with school seems like a recipe for trouble.

Welp, gotta go.

Bye!