OC# 4: Tyme

I wanted to incorporate some other stuff other than Inktober.

This is AuraHeart 's OC, Tyme.

    First of all: DETAIL

    First of all: DETAIL. Dude, you gave me so much to do and so much to draw. But I liked that. With this much detail, I felt challenged to incorporated all that to make something you would really enjoy.
    So some things I was challenged by: the hair. I normally do straight medium length hair, or a bit of a wavy type hair. This type of hair was new to me. Another challenge was skin. I usually have fair or tan skin, not dark skin. This drawing made me want to do more darker skinned characters. Lastly is lace and ruffles. The dress and coat reference had a lot of ruffles, which I do not enjoy drawing. But it turned out okay.
    The color scheme, I thought, was a bit all over the place. Well, I thought that at first. Maybe I was just overwhelmed by all the different elements. I shaded with a muted purple to match the color scheme. I think the final piece turned out really well, and I hope this drawing represents Tyme!

Also, for why I did it digital instead of traditional, shading would be a lot easier and I wanted to match the colors.

Welp, I hope I didn't write too much, bye!