~19~

pushing the knife on my arm and making a small but deep cut from my shoulder down; I scream in pain and tears stream down my face as Alvis yells profanities and threats to Dirk.

Cora Jones:

I sit there watching both of them yell at each other, until Dirk walks to me again, with the knife on his hand resting it on my cheek.

"I swear, if I could change the papers I would but I can't so please just leave her alone" pleads Alvis, and as Dirk is about to speak his face changes and he listens carefully to his earphone, he answers back to the people and then looks at us and puts the knife down "I will be right back I just need to deal with some people" with that he walks out.

"are you okay" asks a very concerned Alvis, I laugh trying to ease the tension "yeah i've being through worst" after that we stay in silence until we hear shotguns on the other side of the door and soon after Dirk runs in the room yelling at one of his guards "leave him we just need her" and so as he is told the guard unties me and begins to drag me out of the room, but before we step out the guy next to me is shot in the middle of his head and his body drops lifeless on the ground.

I try to look for the shooter but cant fin him, but I do know for a fact it came from the second floor but before I have the chance to take off running Dirk appears and holds my arm tight "were do you think you are going princess i'm not done with you yet" he whispers in my ear, he guides us to the back door,  then he points the gun  to my head and begins to walk out.

"make one move and I'll shoot her brains out" thats all it takes for Alexander and Esteban to walk out of their hiding spot.

 "what do you want dirk, is it money we will give it to you"yells Esteban.

 Dirk shakes his head and chuckles, "money is the least of my problems, you know that what I want I will not get it with money, but I will recommend you guys to step out of the way, drop your weapons, and let us go unless you want her dead, how will you explain that to Audrey ha"

so Alexander and Esteban do as he says they drop their weapons and stand down, but I won't, okay yeah before I wasn't going to fight because I was obviously outnumbered but here there are more of my team than his, if I'm going to die, might as well die trying to save myself.

I grab his hand and with all of my strength I point it to the ground and headbutt him in the center of his face, with that I began to move away, and before he can recover a bullet goes through his head, making his body drop, it wasn't one of the guys because their weapons are still on the ground, and that is when I see her, my sister is holding her sniper rifle as she runs to me, and i began to run towards her, we embrace each other in a tight hug.

I really don't want to let her go,  I was only with Dirk for a day or two, and it was the worst time of my life, once we recover emotionally she puts her arm around my shoulder and guides me to her car, and the guys and Alvis follow close behind.

the ride home was quiet, and once we arrive they sit me and Alvis on the couches and the doctors began to look at our wounds, and my sister and the rest of the team that went to rescue us began to take their bulletproof vests off and unload their weapons from the car, the nurse gives me pain meds and takes me to my room, and I guess they did the same to Alvis, I did not talk to anyone I didn't even get to see Em, its not like I wanted to talk to anybody anyway, I just wanted to sleep and wake up and realize it was all a nightmare, but that is impossible, because it did happen, it was all very real, even tho dirk is dead, something in the pit of my stomach tells this is the tip of the iceberg.

I'm not sure if its PTSD or my senses are letting me know, to prepare myself because what is coming is much worst, the only reason I got any sleep at all were the pain meds, I tried to fight them but my body was weak and I let them win, I need to be strong for whatever else its coming.

Please don't be a ghost reader thank you.