~18~

I know we will find her I can feel it I have to stay strong for everyone, but can I really?

Cora Jones POV

I blink multiple times to try to adjust my eyes to the bright light, I can't rub my eyes because they tied my hands behind my chair.

Once my eyes have adjusted I try to look around but there is not light anywhere else except for the one in front of me, I look around and try to find things in front or around to help me free my self from the ropes.

Once I finally spot a piece of glass i began to jump or tumble with the chair towards it but I stop when the door opens, and in walks Dirk, oh wow what a surprise, but I didn't expect the two guards that follow him to be holding Alvis.

He runs to me and grabs my face in his hands "are you okay did he hurt you?" A tear falls down and he wipes it with his thumb, " no I just got here a couple of hours ago I'm fine but are you..."

"Okay even tho this is a beautiful reunion I'm done, put him in the chair" as he says that the guard drag Alvis and sit him on another chair to my left and tie him up but instead of tying his hands with ropes they use chains.

"Okay so I don't like to waste time so let's get started" he walks over to a table and grabs a knife "don't you touch her I will kill you Dirk" yells Alvis which makes Dirk chuckle

 "oh trust me I wouldn't hurt my little sister"

This comes to a surprise to Alvis because he becomes very tense, but not to me I was used to him calling me his little sister when we lived together "son please this isn't the way I wanted to tell her?" I look at him and then back at Dirk 

" didn't want to tell me what?"

Dirk laughs and walks in front of me with the knife under my chin "well you see Cora, this man here isn't just my father but he is also yours"

I shake my head in denial " that's not possible my parents are Catherine and Nathan jones"

 he click his tongue and shakes his head "nop they are the ones that took care of you but they aren't your parents".

I look at Alvis but he just looks down to his lap avoiding my eyes " oh you know what maybe I can wait a bit longer let me just bring a chair and we can get started with story time"

Once he walks out the air feels heavier than before " is he telling the truth?" I question trying to keep my voice from braking I glance at him and he looks back at me, I can see the pain in his eyes "I wanted to tell you"

" how long have you known" he looks down to his lap and he whispers " since the day I met you"

After a few seconds of silence he says "I was just waiting for the right time" I scoff

 " oh wow when would the right time be, because here now doesn't seem like the right time to me" he begins to explain but it's cut off by the door behind swong open.

"Okay I would love to have story time now but we have being made by the Walker brothers so we are moving somewhere else" as he finishes guards untie me from the chair but my hands remain tied and Alvis is cuffed, "get your filthy hands off her" yells Alvis.

"Oh how cute Dad but don't worry I need her for something else"

And once again we are back on the suv and my head is covered with a bag, we drive for quite some time until finally reaching our destination and like before we are in a room with two chairs the table with weapons is in a corner and Dirk is sitting in front of us with a knife in his hand, " okay so let's get started with the story" he kicks back and waits for Alvis to began.

"You already know the story" Dirk points the knife from him to me and says 

"I know but she doesn't so go on".

" I was married to Dirks mother, but I wasn't happy so I cheated on her with your mom and now here we are, that's it, is that what you wanted to hear?" He spits out the last part

 " yeah I guess that is pretty close to the truth, but that doesn't explain why you would leave every property you have to her if she was only the bastard of the family"he ends his sentence with almost a growl.

"She is not a bastards so shut it Dirk" yells Alvis causing Dirk to scoff  "well i don't really care how you feel about her I just want you to transfer it all to me, I have the papers here if you want to sign them" smirks Dirk.

" stop this please Dirk" I say between sobs as I watch him stab and beat Alvis , he doesn't seem to mind he just sits there taking the hits every once in a while I catch his eyes on me but I quickly turn around trying to avoid looking at him, I can tell he is in pain but he will not show it.

After some more time Dirk has removed his jacket and rolled up his sleeves he drinks some water and wipes his bloody hands in a cloth " well if that won't work I guess we will move into the next method" he moves towards me and puts the knife on my cheek "will you do it now dad"

"Get your hands off her I swear Dirk I will..." dirk cuts him off clicks his tongue and says "nop that's the wrong answer" and goes onto pushing the knife on my arm and making a small but deep cut from my shoulder down I scream in pain and tears stream down my face as Alvis yells profanities and threats to Dirk.

Please comment and vote 

Love you guys <3