~16~

But if I'm being honest this might not be the worst trip ever, this place looks really cool.

Cora Jones:

It has now being two hours since we left the house, and we decided to go shopping cause why not, yes we are pretty basic I know, and two of the guards are with us, mainly carrying our bags, and the boys and George  went to do some business.

We decide to go to a cafe and get something to eat, and give the guards a break, they put the bags in the car and we drive to the closest cafe, once we are there we order our things, the guards just get waters, we offered them something to eat but they refused. we didn't realize how long  we had being siting there chatting but once we we see the sun setting decide to head back.

We arrive home but no one seems to be there yet,  so we put movies and relax, I guess we fell asleep on the couch because I wake up by the sound of people yelling at around 5 in the morning, I get up and walk towards the sound, and end up outside of my sisters room.

"what do you mean you didn't catch him" ,

"Audrey baby I'm sorry, we tried our best to get him but we couldn't" I hear a chair moving.

 " have you talked to Alvis?"

"yeah we will be meeting him tomorrow"omg I cant believe it, Alvis is here

 "he called this morning to talk about it" I hear someone walking towards the door and begin to step back as quiet as I can to try and go back to my spot on the couch, but once I take the first step back I feel a body behind me, it grabs my waist and with the other hands it covers my mouth and begins to drag me to a near by room, I try to fight it off by no matter what I did, I just couldn't.

once we make it to the room, I thought this is it I'm done it's the end, but the body turns me around and who do I see, Alexander, I grab my chest and try to regulate my breathing.

"what the hell Alexander" I look up and he has his hand on his hips and looks at me with his eyebrow raised,

 "did they not teach you that is not good to eavesdrop on someone else conversation".

"well you see I wouldn't have had to do that if they weren't fighting in the first place, I was going to tell them something ,but then I heard something about Alvis and i couldn't resist" I look at him and he seems to have relaxed his stance

 "look I wont tell them you heard but promise you will leave it to us, I know how you are and you  are sometimes like your sister, wanting to control everything, just leave this one to us, promise".

I think about it and then agree "I promise" just as we are about to walk out I hear Emma's voice calling from the hall, I guess she wants to go do something she did have a lot of plans since yesterday, so we walk out, but I hadn't notice how close she was to the room until I open the door and now she is standing right in front of it.

"hey Cora I was just........oh Alex you were in there too"she raises her eyebrows, 

"Good morning sis gotta go" says Alexander as he walks past me towards his room, once he is out of our line of vision Em grabs me by the shoulders and excitedly shakes me 

"Omg my brother and you together ahha Omg I knew it"

I wave my hands and push her hands off me "no that is not what happened we were just talking and stop imagining things, I bet you anything he just sees me as a friend or something "and then I walk past her to my room to get ready for the day but I can hear her yell through the hallway "you can deny it all you want but there are feelings flourishing in both parties, so just remember this when you two are getting married"

I roll my eyes at her crazy comment, and then walk into my room and head for the shower, it feels good to be clean and relaxed even for just a few minutes, but once I step out onto the cold floor, its like all the worries and things going on right now just rush back in my head like a cold bucket of ice.

the rest of the week goes on pretty uneventful, just Em and I just walking around sight seeing, and my sister wasn't part of the fun anymore because she's had to be a part of whatever the boys were doing, which I'm pretty sure involved Alvis, but I didn't want to question anything I just let it go, I really didn't want to have an argument with my sister, at least not yet.

It is now Monday again and today marks our second week in Paris, everything is great the food is delicious, but there is just one problem, Em wants to do so many things, I don't blame her tho this place is amazing, but going to sleep at 2 am and waking up at 7 has me exhausted so after our long morning I decide to go home and sleep for a bit to recover for the rest of the week, like usually now the boys my sister and George aren't home they are just doing their thing and Em decided to go grocery shopping to cook us something tonight, i'm left home by myself, well not really there is a guard outside, but it feels good to have the house by my self so peaceful, so I do as I planed, I sleep.

I'm suddenly  awaken by the sound of a gun, I hurry to get out of bed and look through the window, and I see the guard that was once on the entrance checking who walked in and out is now on the floor in a puddle of blood and a bullet through his head.

If you liked it please comment and like thank you.