~6~

it is now Sunday and tonight is my first fight I should be excited tonight I will be going back to what I love, street fighting, but I have to figure out a way to get Alexander off my back, since they assigned him to "babysit" he hasn't left my side he takes me to school in the morning, goes to who knows where during the time I'm there then I go with Em to eat lunch finish my last class of the day and then he picks me up.

he has even gone with me to my morning jogs, he doesn't leave my side, but even tho we have spent a lot of time together we don't talk to each other much we have both being dragged into this nasty situation, so we just sorta deal with it.

my sister hasn't called she just left this dude and hasn't called in a whole week, I down know what she is doing, she probably forgot I exist, which isn't such a bad thing.

as i'm getting ready I get a call from Emma, "hey ready for tonight" she says, "kinda but I need to figure out a way to distract your brother" I said as I try to think of a plan that will work. "hey I have a plan but I don't think it's a good idea to talk it over the phone, so why don't you open the door and let me in" she says ending the call.

I walk out of my room and see Alexander standing at the door as he lets his sister in, they hug but as soon as she sees me she runs to me and hugs me, "we need to talk" she says dragging me in my room she jumps on my bed and begins to explain her plan.

okay pause, let me catch you up a bit, so yes I told Emma a lot more about my life, I needed to let someone know, so explained to her how I got caught up in illegal fights and how I'm now in a huge debt with one of the most powerful gang leaders, Dirk, I only told her because  couple of days ago I invited her over totally forgetting that Alex is now technically living with me, so when we walked in and she saw her brother her little mind went to all the wrong places, so I had to explain to her why he was here and how he was acting as my body guard, so now she knows about the fight and I'm going to be honest I'm glad someone knows because she is going to help me distract Alex while I'm fighting so thats a plus, but I didnt go into much detail about Dirk and I, I kept that to myself.

after talking over the plan, we go to lunch at our usual place and then she drops me off at my house so I can get ready for tonight, I pack a bag with my bandages my gloves I put on black leggings black tennis shoes and a black hoodie over my white tank top, as I'm ready I wait until Alexander gets in the restroom for his usual shower and text Em.

as soon as the message comes through I hear the door, and soon after Em is standing in my room, I take her car keys, and yell "Alexander I'm going to bed goodnight", after a few minutes I hear him say "goodnight" and thats my sign, I hug Em and sh...

as soon as the message comes through I hear the door, and soon after Em is standing in my room, I take her car keys, and yell "Alexander I'm going to bed goodnight", after a few minutes I hear him say "goodnight" and thats my sign, I hug Em and she whispers in my ear "take care, kick their ass get that money, and most importantly take care of my car or your dead" I chuckle at the last part grab my bag and walk out of my apartment.

after driving for 30 minutes I find the place, and park her car in the alley, I get off and call Kevin.

"hey where are you" he says, "hey I'm outside so can you please open the door", a few second after he comes out and rushes me inside.

it has now being two hours, I have won two fights and I'm ready to take on my next and final fight of the night we have made pretty decent cash, 2k so with the next fight I will have enough to survive for a bit and give a payment, I've being searching the crowd trying to figure out who Dirks guys are, but everyone in here could be them, or maybe he was lying about them, but I have to keep my guard up.

 it is now time to get ready for my last fight, I search the crowd one last time, when I see the door open,and what I was trying to prevent happens, Alexander walks through the door holding Emma by her arm, he soon spots me, we lock eyes, he begins to move through the crowd to me but before he can't get to me, Kevin is faster he taps my shoulder and signals me to get on the ring.

I get in , glance back at Emma and Alexander, who are now next to the ring.

"get down right now" yells Alexander, "I can't if I do I will loose everything I've made tonight" I yell back, "I couldn't care less your sister sent me to watch you how am I going to explain that you....." but he is cut off by the bell which signals the fight has began.

after dodging a couple punches sending some I finally finish the fight with a clean victory, I only have a couple of scratches but they aren't too noticeable.

I go to the back were my bag is and began packing my stuff, but a voice startles me "what the hell do you think you are doing?" I turn around to find a very post off Alexander standing at the door, "I'm sorry I had to lie to get here I know you could have gotten in trouble, but everything is fine we can go to my apartment and act like nothing happened" i pause and then say "where is Em?", "I sent her home I don't want her around these dudes" he says shortly .

"girl you are good, here is your part, 3k, if you keep it going we are going to be rich girl" says Kevin as he walks in and then he laughs but soon his hype is cut short when he notices Alexander, "Kevin? what the hell" asks Alexander with a confused look. "hey Alex, well I manage a couple illegal fights now, so what are you doing here?" 

"I'm here for her" says Alexander as he points at me, "oh so she is your chick, great job she is pretty good in the ring, I don't even want to imagine how she is in b...." I cringe and stop Kevin before he can finish his sentence, "okay thanks Kevin, you can leave now, don't forget call me when you get other fights" Kevin nods at me and the looks at Alexander, "it was nice seeing you" he says and begins walking out.

"so he is your manager?" I nod answering Alexanders questions and then say "an old friend of mine contacted him for me" I gather my things an we began to walk out, as we are about to get in Alexanders car I feel a cold metal object on my back and hear a clicking sound. 

I am so sorry I know it took me while to upload another chapter, but I was just busy with school, but I will get back in track don't worry hope you liked it and don't forget to vote and comment.

Love you