~13~

Let's hope tomorrows lunch isn't a complete disaster, I will do my best to control my self.

"yes I remember that day but also had warned you not to move the sign and you did it anyway"

"okay but lets face it you are a control freak, you didn't even let me pick out the flavor for my cake that year or the year after or before" she nods "true true very true" we both look at each other and burst out laughing; honestly it feels good to be here with my sister it feels right,and I really missed these talks with her. "okay so I also wanted ask you about what...."

"Cora please if you wanted to ask me about what Alvis said I can't tell you trust me I promised him I wouldn't and I am not going to break that promise" I nod in agreement but "yes I understand its just I dont want you two making decisions for me I'm grown I can do things on my own I can take care of myself I would just like it if you two let me in more, specially in the plan that involves me" she takes a sip her drinks and stirs it with the straw.

"look I understand but I need you to trust me we can't tell you yet but you will know when the right time comes" sure, thats what they all say but I decide to drop it, there is no way i'm getting through to her, our food arrives and we eat quietly once we are done chatting some more and we finish our food my sister texts Alex and Esteban that we are ready.

we begin to walk to our cars but before I get in Alexanders car she grabs my arm and says "I would love to do this again if you would like?" I nod and answer with a quick of course she gets in with Esteban and I get in alexanders, once we are out of the parking lot I can't help but notice the big grin he has on his face I can tell he is dying for me to tell him how things went with my sister.

"okay Alexander ask what you want to ask" he claps his hands together "you seem happy so I assume it went well" I glance at him and give him a quick smirk to which he answer with a bright smile "yeah it was pretty good I actually had lots of fun"

"that is good what did you two talk about if you don't mind me asking"

"well we just talked about old times then I brought up what I told you last night about Alvis she didn't like that part much but I needed to tell her and we came to an agreement , honestly thank you, you kind of helped me come to terms with the fact that I had to give her a chance and for the first time in a long time I forgot everything about my past, her past, and it felt like it was all perfect and like if all those horrible things we went through weren't real, were just two sister catching up as they had lunch together, it was perfect"

"well I didn't do anything that was all you, but I'm glad things are working out, but I need to ask this and no your sister didn't send me but i'm just worried" the air suddenly feels heavy and everything is quiet "what are you going to do about Dirk he hasn't texted you right?"

oh no I had completely forgotten about the payments, with everything going on, my sister explaining things to me Alvis coming back, and well school, everything I had completely forgotten about it "oh no I forgot o my god I don't have money, how am I supposed to pay him, i'm so screwed"

"hey look don't panic i'm sure if we ask you sister for help she will be more than willing to help"

"No, no I need to solve this on my own, I can't have my sister spend more money on me not anymore she has done enough for me already"I say with conviction trying to convince Alexander too, "okay look I get it but you can pay her back you just don't have the money right now, and the last thing we want is him making another one of his little appearances specially after what Alvis told us" he is right about Alvis but it just doesn't feel right to ask her for more help after all she has done for me, " look I get it but your last payment is due at the end of this week you can not get the rest of the money in a week, not even if you win all of the fights just consider it please"

so I do, I consider it, and for once instead of being stubborn I'm realistic, I can't get the money in a day, so Alexander calls her through his phone, and puts it on speaker, I guess he doesn't trust that I will actually ask, but I understand why he doubts me my ego can get the best of me sometimes.

"hey Alex what happened, is something wrong?"I take a deep breath "no Audrey it's me", "oh hey sis whats up"

"well I was just wondering you don't have to so dont feel like you have too" Alex gives me a glare at my remarks and I can hear my sister chuckling from the other side "what do you need?

Thank you guys, really appreciate the support, and don't forget to vote and comment. Love you guys.