~2~

Cora Jones POV:

"cora?" is all she says

" how do you two know each other? I thought you didn't know anyone in L.A Cora?" we both ignore Estebans questions and just stare at each other until she finally says " Cora? what are you doing here?", I can't take it anymore after so many years I thought that if I ever saw her again I would be able to keep it together but I can't, so I began to gather my stuff and I tell Emma " I just remembered I have a project to finish but I'll see you tomorrow Em" I began to walk towards the exit when I hear her say "Cora wait I can explain can we please talk?"I walk towards my car ignoring her until I finally reach my door but she puts her hand in front blocking me from going in.

" Cora please can we talk?" she says with pleading eyes but I don't give in I won't take crap from her anymore," move your hand Audrey or I will move it for you" I say raising my voice, but she refuses to and looks at me and says "No, we need to talk, pleasa little...." I cut her off before she can finish her sentence I look past her and see that we have attracted and audience most of it made up by the people that came in with her and sat at our table including Emma and Esteban, all of them have questioning looks.

after trying to force her hand to let go of my door I loose my temper and almost yell " why the hell don't you just do like you did 9 years ago and just leave me the hell alone", I guess that really hit her because she loosens her grip on my door and before she can react I get in my car and drive towards my apartment.

once I get there I shower trying to erase the thoughts of today, and lay on my bed trying to take  nap to see if that way this horrible nightmare goes away, but after Tossing and turning in my bed I give in my thoughts letting tears run down my face, who would have thought that out of all the places in the world after all this time I would find her here, after all the pain she caused she thinks that because she wants she can make me forgive her, oh but she doesn't know who she is messing with I'm not the same weak little girl she left behind, no I'm strong and independent, and nor she or anyone will stop me from achieving my dreams.

The next morning.

I wake up  to a text from Emma.

 After that I get up brush my teeth, and choose my outfit of the day which is a pair of dark denim jeans paired with a white crop top and white high top vans, and head out the door to meet my friend

Once I get there I walk in and see her seating at our usual table, I walk over hug her and sit across form her, we talk about what we will be eating and and what plans we have for that weekend, and she never brings up what happened, and I'm so thankful for that I really don't want to talk about it, so I enjoy my breakfast with my friend just being normal teenagers, but that can only last for so long, once we are done she tells me how she forgot her book at her house so she will meet me at school she walks to her car and I go to mine but as I'm walking I notice three figures leaning against my car I instantly recognize them one being Esteban the other Audry and the third is one of the guys Esteban introduced me to yesterday I think his name was George, once Esteban sees me approaching he elbows them and signs them towards me.

I walk past them making my way to the door but stop once Audrey says " Cora please can we talk?" I ignore her question and look for the keys in my bag, but she is not going away so easily,     " you know I won't stop trying until you give me a chance to explain, please I'm begging you"

I look at her and say" what do you want to explain, you want to explain what you did, sorry to break it to you but what you did doesn't have an explanation, so stop wasting your time and go   on living your life just the way you have for the past 9 years and let me live mine",  she looks down in shame but soon recovers her self and says " little sis please?"

thank you for reading hope you liked it know this one wasn't too interesting but this are about to get better just hold on, love you guys.