~17~

And I see the guard that was once on the entrance checking who walked in and out is now on the floor in a puddle of blood and a bullet through his head.

Cora Jones:

I rush through my room to look for my phone but failing to do so, I still search until I hear a sound coming from the kitchen downstairs, I hurry to lock my door and hide in the closet, I sit there for a while and try my hardest to make the least noise possible as I try to breath.

some time has passed and there are no more sounds, but I don't move, I refuse to be like the typical chick in a movie who is stupid enough to walk out of her hiding spot without knowing if she is actually safe, so I wait, until my door is knocked down, and then three tall men in suits walk in all three armed and all three very terrifying, I try my hardest not to cry holding my tears.

They search through the room, and the restroom, until one decides to check the closet he opens the door and sees me there, he smirks as I look at him and a tear escapes,

 "I found the little b**ch, the boss will be so happy when we take her in" without giving me anytime he grabs my arms and tightly holds it as he drags me out of the house and pushes me in a black suv.

I would have fought but what was the point it was three against me, all I would have gotten out of it would have being a bullet through my head just like the guard.

the car drives for a while, I can't really see where we are going because they covered my face with a bag, all I have left to do now is pray that my sister finds me before this men do what they have planed.

Emma Walkers POV

the moment we began driving to the house something told me something bad had happened, and I wasn't wrong once we make it home I notice the gate was open but I wasn't prepared for what was not to far from the door, our guard's body was laying there in a pool of blood, I run in the house with the two guards that accompanied me behind me, I yell Coras name but there is no answer.

I call Andrew three times I do the same with each of my brothers but none of them answer until I call Audrey and she answers my second call.

"Hey Em whats .........", I cut her off 

"they shot the guard and took Cora", I can hear Andrew from the other side asking her if she was alright "who.... what.....when...... oh no Em we are on our way" and with that she ends the call .

not even ten minutes later all five walk through the door with six or seven guards following them I wasn't really worried about counting, because I'm thinking of all the terrible things they could be doing to my best friend right now.

"we need to find her" I cry not having the strength to hold it in anymore and Esteban walks towards me and embraces me in a hug.

"Andrew call him he might know something" says Audrey trying to keep her voice from cracking for the fear of her loosing it too.

after some time and many attempts to reach Alvis, Andrew tells Audrey "I can't get a hold of him I tried everything".

"well its not enough, we have to find her" says Audrey in between sobs as she tries to keep it together, but she completely looses it once Andrew goes near and hugs her "we will find her, we will bring her home"

I look over at Alexander who sits there next to George with a blank look on his face, I walk over to him and grab his hand "is there something on your mind you would like to talk about?" he looks at me and gets up from the couch walking towards the balcony, I follow, as I hear George and Esteban making calls and ordering the guards to do different things and to check the perimeter.

"you know I tried to deny the way I felt about her, but now that she isn't here, its like I finally came to terms with the fact that yeah I have feelings for her, and it sucks cause I don't know if we will......" I cut him off and grab his hadn't making him look me in the eyes "we will find her and once we do I hope you have the courage to tell her this in person, and yes it sucks that it took this situation for you to realize it, but once she is back don't waste a second and let her know, cause you will regret it if you don't" he just nods.

it has now officially being 24 hours since Cora disappeared and we have zero information on who took her, or why or where, we have nothing and its so frustrating, and with every passing minute I can see the hope leaving everyone, but not me, I know we will find her I can feel it I have to stay strong for everyone, but can I really?