~10~

but this time his face wasn't covered, and Omg it can't be, there is no way, as our eyes connected I realizes it was really him.

once my brain registered what was happening, I realized the guard standing in front of him was about to hit him with a bat so I ran in front of him blocking him form getting hurt.

"what the hell is wrong with you little girl" yells the guard I say nothing back, I just stare at him in the eyes, I dont know what I was doing at this point my body was sort of just going on its own, soon I hear my sisters heels getting closer and then she says "Cora what are you doing , you know what whatever carl just take him upstairs" she orders but now that my brain and body are caught up and in sync I yell "NO, don't touch him" as I try to take the guards hand off of him, but my attempts are useless and soon Alexander and Esteban intervene pulling me away from him, and I try my best to fight them off as I yell for them to let him go but its useless.

"Cora it's fine don't worry i'll be fine" he says and thats all it took for everyone to stay speechless and for Alexander and Esteban to loosen their grip on me, once I was free I ran to him and embrace him in a hug "no I'm not loosing you again" I say as the tears stream down my face.

"Cora how do you know him?" asks Andrew but I pay no attention to what they are saying because i'm to focused in the person in front of me, "I thought .....I thought you were.." but he doesn't let me finish and interrupts with "yes I know but i'm here, I swear I wanted to get in contact with you sooner but I couldn't".

"I think we need to have that talk now, carl take him to my office, Cora Andrew Alex and Esteban lets go into Andrews office"says Audrey "no you can't take him, he is not a bad person just let him go please sister " I cry begging "Cora we are not going to hurt him, yet, in the mean time while we talk he will be in my office" I glance one last time at him and then begin to walk with my sister as the guards take him to the other side of the house to my sisters office.

once the door closes behind us my sister says "explain Now" I look at her and ask "what exactly do you want me to explain?", my sister walks towards the table dropping he bag on it and says in an irritated voice " everything, who is he , how do you know him, explain whats happening with dirk..."

"okay thats a lot baby just let her answer one at a time" says Andrew trying to calm Audrey down , she takes a deep breath and says "you can start wherever you want I just need you to begin somewhere"

I sit there looking at the floor im not sure if I should say anything or if I should just wait, I mean im not just going to tell them everything I barely know them, but she wont let it go because she repeats her question but now her voice is at a yelling point, I wont take this from her so I yell back " maybe if you wouldn't have left my life when you did you would know, what a bummer guess you will never know now ha." 

"Cora look I tried to be civil and give you a chance of telling me without hurting anyone but I guess I just have to treat you like any other person i've questioned I have to make you feel pain"  to that last confession Esteban and Alexander jump on their sits and look at my sister, as for me im speechless, Alexander was right they would go to any extent to get what they want, before I can ask her what she means she yells "let's get started" to this command four guards walk in.

the first two pull me to the couch and force me to sit down, to this Esteban and Alexander react and try to reach for the guys holding me in place but the other two guys go up to them and whisper something to their ears to this they step back and Alexander gives me a reassuring look, this gives me somewhat peace, but if my sister isn't about to beat me up then what is going on.

It has now being exactly 5 minutes of me seating here crying and begging, but my sister wont  stop her man, but she says the only way the torture will stop is if I tell her I tell her everything, so I finally decide its enough even though Alvis has assured me he was fine and that  I didn't need to speak, I just cant watch this go on any longer my sister wont stop until he is dead and I can't let that happen so I cry out"please stop i'll give you whatever you want just please stop this madness"

she signals her man to stop looks at me dead in the eye " then speak little sis or I will let this go on for as much as I fell like it", "okay okay just please don't hurt him i'll tell you everything"I say wiping the tears from my face, "speak NOW!!"

" his name is Alvis he is the man mom and dad sold me to, to pay their debts"