Chapter III: To Fairy Tail!

Start from the beginning

"Her fire magic allows her body take on all the qualities of a dragon," Happy said, "It's an ancient spell that's rarely used anymore," Happy said.

"S-Seriously?" Lucy asked. Y/N suddenly landed next to her.

"This particular magic was originally used to deal with Dragons," Y/N said.

"Woah!" Lucy said.

"Hell Prominence!" yelled a beat up, Bora. A purple magic circle appeared in front of him and out came a purple beam

Y/N appeared in front of the beam at ate it. Bora looked pissed however, his attention then turned to Nashi.

Lucy was wide-eyed because Y/N was already standing next to her. 

"H-How?!" Lucy asked. Y/N just gave her a smile, another shock was that the Y/N that ate the flames stood in front of the Y/N beside her. 

Suddenly, the two merged together. 

Lucy was wide-eyed again, she looked at Happy, who just shrugged his shoulders.

"We're not sure either," Happy said. "He just appeared 6 months ago without any memories, but knowing many kinds of magic," Happy said shrugging his shoulders.

~Meanwhile Outside the Village~

Far away from the port, the magic council army was already marching towards the village.

~On the beach~

"It's called Dragon Slayer Magic," Happy said, looking at Nashi. "Igneel was the one that taught it to Nashi," Happy said. Watching as his friend was standing up from the rubble, her left eye glowing a crimson red, smoke covering half her face.

'Is Y/N some kind of Dragon Slayer?!' Lucy thought, looking at the darker shade of salmon haired handsome man that was standing beside her.

"DAMN IT!" Bora yelled, holding up his hand creating a big purple ball of fire, and launching it at Nashi. Nashi stopped it easily and held it up, she starts eating up the flames.

Bora was shocked as she ate the whole fireball. 

"That was a hefty meal, You're not doing too bad!" Nashi said grinning while wiping her mouth. "Now I'm going to cook you like a smoked fish!" She said grinning.

"Umm....Y/N," Happy said nervously, tapping on his leg repeatedly.

"Yeah, yeah I got it," Y/N said, he dashed off towards Nashi, dust picking up as he ran.

"YOU WHAT?!" Bora screamed, he was scared. 

"Say goodbye!" Nashi said, smashing her fist together again, a red dragon magic circle appeared in front of her fists. "FIRE DRAGON IRON FIST!" She said, as the wind around her started to pick up, a fire started to circle around her. Nashi's body lowered to the ground as if preparing to jump. Rings of fire started to move around her, the ground beneath her cracked at the increased pressure and heat.

Her right hand went back and she launched herself at Bora, her right hand was encased in a ball of fire. She punched Bora so hard that he went flying into the village, luckily Y/N came in the nick of time and kicked Bora up to the bell tower.

*GONG*

The bell ran as Bora was flung into the bell.

"Don't be silly Nashi, everyone knows you smoke food with smoke not fire," Happy said with a grin. Lucy who was standing next to him had her jaw wide open. 

"Oh, Wow! That was amazing!" Lucy said.

"Aye!" Happy said.

"Oh! Shut it Cat!" Lucy said in annoyance.

Suddenly something landed on her right, she looked to see Y/N standing there as if nothing happened. She was now looking at Y/N with her jaw still wide open. 

Y/N grinned, and he used his hand to gently push her jaw to close it. 

"Don't want no flies going in," He said with a smile. Lucy could only blush at the skin contact.

'He's fast!' Lucy said. 'That belltower is far away!?' Lucy thought, looking at the belltower in the middle of the village which was quite the distance from where the port.

Suddenly they heard footsteps marching, everyone turned to their left to see the army marching in, with their spears and shields.

"So, still thinking about joining Fairy Tail?" Y/N asked from beside Lucy. She stared at him with wide eyes, then her expression turned into a charming smile.

"Yes!" She said excitedly.

----

A/N: Hehe! Finally, we're going to Fairy Tail!

So, we revealed your power this epis-sorry chapter! But is that it? is the question.

Sorry for keeping it short, but it had to be, gotta end the first episode somewhere. Plus, you're going to be seeing lot's of things in the coming episode. Whether good or bad? Well, that's for me to know and for you to find out in the next chapter!

Anyways, was that good? Did it suck? What could be improved? Tell me in the comments below, and please do vote as it tells me you're liking the book so far.

Peace!

~TheWidowMaker