CHAPTER 17

JUNGKOOK POV~

As i walk after i drop lis back home i stopped at a chocolate shop because im craving for chocolate somehow

As i walk after i drop lis back home i stopped at a chocolate shop because im craving for chocolate somehow.I roamed around the shop untill something catches my eyes.it was a green tea flavoured chocolate.

Suddenly the shopkeeper approaches me. "You can give this chocolate as a gift to your loved ones"she said while smilling.i immediately thought about lis.i think i can give it to her as a birthday present cause her birthday is tomorrow and yet i dont have any idea what to give her for her birthday present.

"give me 2 boxes please and please wrap one of the boxes  nicely"i said and then payed.i bought two because i wanted to eat it too. I exit the shop and walk straight to our dorm.

After a couple minutes walking,i arrived at our dorm. "Hyung im back!".i said while opening the door.there are 4  men were chattering at the living room.

"Eeooo jungkook-ah your back." Said jimin. "Jungkook-ah i've left some tteokgguk (a korean dish) at the kitchen for you. We've already eaten sorry we did not wait for you".said jin. "Jungkook-ah the tteokgguk that jin hyung made is so delicious u have to try it" j-hope said with a big smile on his face as usual. "Please let him at least change his clothes he is wet u guys.he might catch a cold u know".RM said then continue to read the newspaper.

"Naeee i want to take a shower than ill eat okay". I said then go straight to my room to take a shower. As i walk pass taehyung's  (V) room i heard he is screaming.i think he is playing game as usual.then i walk pass suga's room and as usual he is not in there. He is working hard to produce songs for our album. I hope he eats well and be healthy.

After showering and eating i suggested to crash to taehyung's room. "Hyunggg!!! Lets play overwatch togetherr" i said as i open his door. "Omo jungkook-ah you are back? Lol sorry i didnt notice.yeahh lets play together!!". We played untill the sun went down. Me and taehyung shares the same hobby.we really like to play games so much.

"You guys should stop you know,i think your computer will explode any second" RM said. We stop playing and turn off the computer. Then i walk back to my room to get some rest. I took the chocolate that i buy earlier and taste it. It is quite nice. I believe that lis would love it.

Today was a great day. I spent some time with my childhood friend that apparently i am dating . I never thought she would accept me to be her boyfriend that easy because lis is somehow popular with boys. Even when she was 8 years old many boys are attracted to her and that includes me.

LISA POV~

Suddenly my phone vibrates meaning there is a notification or a message and it was from bambam.

From:bb_gt7
To:me
Text: hey what you doing?
Time: 9:05pm

From:me
To: bb_gt7
Text: nothing just relaxing
Time: 9:06pm