CHAPTER 9

JACKSON POV~

That night after the concert ends.we went back to our dorm to get some sleep before we practice again tomorrow.

i changed into my pajamas and toss my whole tired body onto the bed.i cant sleep.lisa's image always pops in my mind."AHHHH!!! go to sleep stupid mind!!".i shouted while hitting my head with a pillow.AYYYY!! SHUT UP JACKSON!!!.mark that is my roommate yelled."oh..oh. .ssoryy mark hyung".i said while doing cute faces.

"why i always thinking about her".i said to my self."aha! bambam has lisa line username".i said and got up from the bed on the way to bambam's and yugyeom's room.

*knock*knock*. "oh jackson hyung what do you want?".bambam said after he opens the door."ohh... i want the girls line username that we met at the concert a few hours ago".i said while scratching my head. idk why i scratch it."oh wait a minute".bambam said while walking to get the paper."here is their username". bambam said while handing me the paper.i took out my phone from my pajamas pocket and type their usernames."thank you bambam".i said while doing some agyeos."hahaha your welcome hyung".he said while doing some agyeos too.

i walk into my room and lied on my bed.i took out my phone an added the girls on line.i want to chat with lisa but i think she is sleeping know."mmmm just tomorrow jackson".i said to myself.after that i fall asleep quickly because im so tired.

LISA POV~

"hye lisa do you get a friend request from jackson and bambam?".yurin and yaein asked me."oh yeah from bambam....but jackson idk , wait a moment ill check".i said while checking my phone.it has a friend request from jacksonwang_."is this jackson?".i ask my friends."yeah you silly just look the the username it says jacksonwang_ its jackson duh".yurin answered while yae in laughing at me."oh yeah im so stupid lol hahahhhha".i said while laughing at my stupidnesss.

suddenly my vibrated.i checked and it is a notification from line.

To:lisa_
From:jacksonwang_
Time:10:45a.m.
Text:Good morning! this is your hong kong prince.

after i read jackson message i remembered yesterday that bambam called himself thailand prince.know i have 2 prince.lol.one from thailand and one from hong kong.

To:jacksonwang_
From:lisa_
Time:10:46a.m.
Text:oh goodmorning my hongkong prince!

after a few minutes 2 new notification came in.

To:lisa_
From:jacksonwang_
Time:10:48a.m.
Text: are you free this evening? can i meet you at the ****** ice cream shop?.they sell tones of delicious ice cream.the other members will come to.you can bring yurin and yae in too if they want

okay this is so awkward.and i cant believe that jackson just inviting me to an ice cream shop.im so happy tho.but im worried the sasaeng fan will spot us.

To:jacksonwang_
From:lisa_
Time:10:50a.m.
Text:yeah im free and i loved to join you eat ice cream.but idk.is it okay?.i dont want your fans spot us and im afraid i will get hater here and there.im worried though.

after that i check on another notification.its from bambam.

To:lisa_
From:bb_gt7
Time:10:50a.m.
Text: hye and good morning lisa! can we go eat some ice cream at the ****** ice cream shop this evening?.

its funny though because the two invited me at the same time to the same place hahaha.

To:bb_gt7
From:lisa_
Time:10.55a.m.
Text:oh hye thailand prince! yeah i loved too im.but im worried if your fans will spot us and i could gain some haters if we are spotted.

2 notification came in the same time.

To:lisa_
From:jacksonwang_
Time:10:58a.m.
Text:oh that dont worry. the ice cream shop has a private room for artist.we can eat ice cream in peace .hehe..*smile*smile*

To:jacksonwang_
From:lisa_
Time:11.00a.m.
Text: ohh... thats great.i will invite yurin and yae in too. thank you for inviting us!.

i checked the message from bambam.

To:lisa_
From:bb_gt7
Time:10:58a.m.
Text:the shop has a private room dont worry!.invite yurin and yae in too!.see you there!

To:bb_gt7
From:lisa_
Time:11:01a.m.
Text: ah okay i will! see you too!

"hey guys i think you guys dont believe this!".i said in an exciting tone."what? got7 invite us to eat ice cream?".yurin and yae in ask in sync."how did you guys know?".i ask confused."mark invited me and yugyeom invited yurin".yae in answered in happiness. hahahhahahahah we laugh together in happiness.

(A/N hye guys..... sorry for the late update...busy lately... hahhaha thank you to all that support this story of mine! love you!.)

-keep supporting !!!
-and dont forget to vote!
-jackson picture there

@worldwidebunny