"You so damn sexy..." He told me, staring down at my breast.

"So are you" I said softly, lifting my phone up to capture us in the moment.

"Where did you say you were going again?" I asked, throwing my phone on the bed

He let me down finally but still held me closely to his body. "I gotta go to West. I think I'm a gun Zafir down tonight like Mike wants me to" he told me.

"Please be careful, I know you don't want me to worry about you but I just can't think about if you got hurt out there. All because of Mike's stupid-ass"

He chuckled. "I'll be fine. I'll call you when I get back home"

//Later that evening//

"1....2...3!" Victoria said, taking the picture as we all held up our guns.

When the picture was over, we all went back over to the cars and hung out on top of the hoods

When the picture was over, we all went back over to the cars and hung out on top of the hoods. We had a good time selling all that dope today and got some real good money for the crew back at home. Now it was time to unwind and chill, but we had bigger things to worry about.

"Y'all ready to hear the big surprise?!" Asia asked us after sitting with me on the hood of Emani's car.

We all gave her our attention and looked up with concern. If this....bish tell us she's knocked up again, I wouldn't even be surprised honestly. Asia has turned into quite the hoe over the years.

"Molly's coming home!" She shouted, making us all shout back in celebration.

I even smiled when I heard the news. I missed Molly, we went way back....way way back. She's the reason I'm doing this shit.

"When?!" Bubbles asked frantically.

"Tomorrow night! Well– she said she might come back tomorrow or on Monday. It depends on the flight" Asia said.