!seventeen¡

"WAKE UP MY FAVORITE FAGGOT," Jeff yells, making Max groan and lean on an arm to look at him.

"Dude fuck off," Ian says sleepily, sitting up slightly as well.

"Oh fuck," Jeff mumbles with his hand over his mouth to hide his laughter.

"Are you recording?" Max snaps up, now awake since he spotted Jeff's camera.

"That was perfect," Jeff laughs.

"Dude fuck off!" Max groans, grabbing for Jeff's camera but missing.

"What time is it?" Ian mumbles slightly, flopping back down.

"Uh, like nine a.m I think. Pretty early, well probably not for you," Jeff answers.

"I'm going back to sleep then, wake me up at ten," Max yawns, using his hand to wave Jeff away as he lays back down.

"Ok fine," Jeff rolls his eyes, leaving the room.

"I want coffee," Ian whispers, resting his lips on Max's neck softly.

"Sleep first," Max mumbles tiredly as Ian kisses his neck.

"Fine," Ian hums as Max turns around to face him.

Ian gives him a soft half smile before Max buries his face in Ian's chest. Max quickly falls back asleep as Ian runs his hand through his curly hair. The door creaks open and Ian closes his eyes, pretending to be asleep. He hears footsteps, they soon stop at the bed. A hand pokes his cheek, Ian just ignores it. Another poke, he tilts his head away slightly. A soft sigh can be heard before a familiar voice.

"I know you're awake," he whispers.

"What do you want?" Ian whispers back, opening his eyes to see Joji standing next to the bed.

"Cuddles?" Joji answers, seeming unsure.

Ian gives him a strange look, "cuddles?"

"Yeah, please? Can I just like sleep on the other side of you?" Joji asks hopefully.

"There's like no room for you," Ian mutters.

"So is that a yes? I'll fit I'm small," Joji nags him.

"Whatever, just let me sleep," Ian yawns, closing his eyes.

Joji smiles proudly as he crawls into the small space between Ian and the wall. It's a tight fit but Joji doesn't mind. He rests his head in the crook of Ian's neck, who is already asleep. It's a miracle the three actually fit on the small bed. Ian's pretty squished being in the middle but he's so tired he just doesn't care at this point. After about another hour Max's eyes open again. He groans and turns around in Ian's arms to face him. He feels Ian's lips kiss his forehead and he smiles. Max sits up and stretches before he notices there's someone else on the bed with them. Max is stunned for a moment before he gets pissed.

"Joji what the fuck?" Max snaps angrily, waking him up.

"Fuck you," Joji mumbles as he sits up as well, Ian just laying in between them.

"Stop trying to romance my fucking boyfriend!" Max shouts.

"I was with him first!" Joji argues just as loudly.

"Dude we were friends then you convinced me to fuck you while I was wasted," Ian says tiredly.

"Shouldn't you ask Ian who he wants to be with," Jeff chimes in, startling both boys since they didn't know he came in.

"Yeah, just ask Ian," Max agrees.

"I just want to drink my coffee with Max in my arms," Ian groans, pulling a pillow over his face.

Before anyone can say anything Jeff grabs Max's and Joji's hair before pulling them out of bed. They both scream quietly in pain before letting Jeff drag them out of the room. Ian just sighs and grabs his glasses before putting them on. Jeff makes Joji and Max sit on the couch while he goes to get something. He returns with a wallet and tosses it to Max, who manages to catch it. He then tosses the car keys to Joji, who almost drops them.

"You two are gonna go buy breakfast for everyone and in the time it takes I expect you two to be better and make up," Jeff says before shooing them out the door.

"Fine," Max grumbles.

"Whatever," Joji says.

Once they've left Jeff walks back to Max's room, where he finds Ian on his phone. When he notices Jeff Ian sets his phone down and gives him a tired 'good morning'. The two make light conversation, Ian explaining the situation while making a few jokes. They end up moving to the living room and hanging out while they wait for Joji and Max. Ian finally admits to being with Max, to which Jeff just laughs and hits him playfully. They get along like best friends, watching tv and making fun of the people in the shows. Eventually Max and Joji come back with doughnuts, actual food, and coffee. When they enter the house Chad runs to join them, coming out of his room for once. Somehow Max and Joji seemed to work things out, it amazed both Ian and Jeff in all honesty. Although they wouldn't admit it to them. Finally the group got along well and had a great time filming.

Things were settled and everyone was happy, even if Joji was being a bit grumpy about everything. Joji will get over it, he always does, even he knows it.

end.

[i'm bad at endings sorry :p also new story up soon]