!fifteen¡

"MAX! MY BABY BOY!" Jeff yells, slamming the door to his room open.

"WHAT MOM?" Max yells back without thinking.

"You've grown up too fast, come here my son," Jeff says dramatically, throwing his arms open.

"You're so embarrassing, Jeff," Max rolls his eyes, but gets up and walks over to him anyway.

"That's my job," Jeff laughs, hugging him.

"You're so gay," Max laughs.

"Says the one with a boyfriend."

"Says the one who is pretend married to his friend."

"True- WAIT, you didn't deny you're dating him! Ha" Jeff says triumphantly, "although I already knew that. I talked to Ian."

"Wait, What?" Max says, shocked and confused.

"It's obvious you guys like each other, I scared Ian a little into telling me about it. If I'm correct you've been on two dates?" Jeff asks.

"Y-yeah," Max says, shocked and blushing.

"That's my boy, no one can keep a secret from a mom," Jeff smiles.

"I hate you."

"Love you too," Jeff says as he starts heading out of the room.

"Wait!" Max says quickly.

"Huh?" Jeff asks, stopping to turn around in the doorway.

"Just don't tell Joji, I'm sure Chad already knows."

"Ok idiot, tell Ian I say hi," Jeff winks before walking out of the room.

Max rolls his eyes but smiles. He grabs his phone and goes to text Ian. He should be helping them come up with video ideas but he doesn't feel like it. Instead he just ignores the chat and waits for Ian to respond. It doesn't take long for Ian to reply, but instead of a text back his phone starts ringing. Max of course doesn't mind, in fact he's glad to hear his voice. As soon as he answers he greets Ian, but he gets a different voice instead.

"Is this Ian's b-" the voice starts but gets cut off.

There's some muffled voices before he hears Ian's voice, "sorry about that, Max."

"It's fine, just wanted to say thanks, for everything," Max replies.

"It's no problem, it was nice!" Ian says, Max can hear his smile.

"I was wondering if you wanted to be in one- or more of our videos... we have a friend flying in to film with us soon too and it could be the five of us?"

"I'd love that! I'm usually busy though but I'll try. Maybe you could do a Pokémon video for your channel? You could teach me about stuff," Ian suggests.

"Yeah! When are you free? I miss you by the way," Max says excitedly.

"You just saw me this morning, idiot. But I miss you too. When's your friend gonna be here, maybe I can come over then?"