!fourteen¡

[i forgot to publish this FuCK]

It doesn't take long for Ian to get ready for work. He goes about his normal routine and is finished in no time. After quickly putting his things in the car he does back inside to get Max. Ian couldn't bring himself to wake him up, he looks so peaceful. Sure it's cliché, but so is this whole fucking experience. Since he's done this before Ian has no trouble getting Max into the car. Max surprising doesn't wake up, and curls up with the blanket Ian put in the seat for him. Once he starts driving Ian decides to grab some coffee since he has some time to spare. Splurging a little Ian also gets some doughnuts. Realizing he should hurry up he then drives back to Max's house.

"Wake up," Ian says softly as he nudges Max.

"Ugh, Ian?" Max asks sleepily.

"Yep, come on. We're at your house," Ian explains.

"How? No no, I don't want to go," Max frowns.

"I gotta work, after work I'll stop by. But I'm gonna take you in so you can go back to sleep."

"Fine," Max mumbles as Ian picks him up.

Max wraps his legs and arms around Ian so he doesn't fall as Ian walks up to the door. Max shows him what key it is and Ian unlocks the door. He heads to Max's room and lays Max down on his bed. Ian has to pry Max off of him but thankfully Max is too sleepy to really fight it. He goes back to the car and grabs the doughnuts, setting them on the counter. Quickly he writes a little notes and puts it inside the box before rushing off to work. Thankfully he barely arrives at the time he wanted to. Work is tiresome, and he'd rather be back at home with Max. Ian sighs and sips his coffee, trying to stay positive as well as awake.

"Ian," Max groans, dragging out the 'n' as he wakes up.

"Huh, oh," Max mumbles, slowly remembering what happened this morning.

He looks down at his clothes and smiles. They smell like Ian, which he realizes is a weird thing to notice. He convinces himself it's not creepy as he sits up and stretches. Max fumbles as he gets up and grabs his phone. It's only 9 am, but there's no point in trying to go back to sleep. Instead he wanders into the kitchen and notices the box of doughnuts after he starts making some coffee. With a big smile he opens the box and takes one out. Since he's only half awake it takes him a minute to realize there's a note. After shoving the rest of the doughnut in his mouth he picks it up and opens it.

max-
forgot to bring your clothes so I'll drop them by tomorrow morning before work so I can wash them. Also you look adorable when you're sleeping. Text me whenever and I'll reply when I'm not busy.
love, ian <3

Max cant help but smile even more, his cheeks hurt a little from smiling so wide. The coffee machine beeps, pulling him from his thoughts. He sets down the note and goes to grab his coffee. A yawn startled him, making him almost drop his coffee. He glares in the direction of the noise, finding Jeff with an amused look. He notices the doughnuts and perks up, rushing over to take one. Max wonders why he's up so earlier, and so awake at that.

"You're up early," Max says, giving him a weird look.

"I fell asleep right when you got here, and I had way to much coffee so I got like three hours of sleep," Jeff says quickly as he shoves a doughnut in his mouth.

"Holy fuck man, how much did you drink? Are you even ok?" Max asks, confused and a bit worried.

"Yeah yeah- what's this? Oh oh what's this!" Jeff rambles, picking up the note and opening it.

"Nothing!" Max practically yells, quickly rushing over to grab it from him.

"OH OH OH MY GOD!" Jeff yells, only reading the first sentence before Max grabs it from him.

"Oh no," Max groans, panicking a little.

"I SAID NO SEX, CHILD!" Jeff yells in a scolding way.

"WE DIDN'T FUCK!" Max yells back defensively.

"MAX WHAT?" Chad yells as he stumbles into the kitchen.

"OUR SON FUCKED OUR LAWYER," Jeff yells.

"MAX THATS THE ONE THING I SAID NOT TO DO YOU-" Chad yells but gets cut off.

"WE DIDN'T FUCK! HE JUST LET ME BORROW SOME CLOTHES BECAUSE HE DIDN'T WANT MY DIRTY CLOTHES IN THE BED!" Max yells, his cheeks burning.

"Oh," Chad says, but Jeff gives him a questioning look.

"I'm not gay you idiots," Max scowls.

"Fine, fine, they didn't fuck but you're wearing his clothes and that's gay," Jeff says quickly.

"Oh my fucking god I hate you both," Max mumbles angrily.

He walks out of the kitchen and back to his room. It takes him a minute or two to calm down and stop blushing. He stares up at the ceiling, lost in thought. His phone buzzes, starling him. Max groans and flips over onto his stomach as he grabs his phone. It's a message from a group chat they don't usually use. Although he understands why it's in that chat when he sees who it's from.

sad jap: just got my plane tickets
maxxx: oh shit
how to bedepressed: hell yeah collab time
anything4food: didn't realize it's that time already
maxxx: same
how to bedepressed: joj u can meet max's boyfren
maxxx: he's not my boyfriend
maxxx: fuck u
anything4food: see he's not denying he's gay
sad jap: join the club
maxxx: i'm not gay
how to bedepressed: OH and we need to add joji to the family chat
anything4food: I'll do it

anything4food added sushitrash to the chat
Momma Jeff: hello son
Baby Max: ur my brother now
Big Bro Joj: idk what the fuck this is but i'm in
Chad the Dad: we gotta have a family meeting and come up with ideas for videos
Momma Jeff: yes children it's family time
Baby Max: fuck
Momma Jeff: SEE LOOK WHAT YOUVE DONE HE S CURSIN G NOW REEE
Chad the Dad: oh fuck
Chad the Dad: I mean frick
Big bro Joj: ha get fucked
Momma Jeff: ALL OF U ARE GROUNDED
Big bro Joj: fuck
Chad the Dad: fuck
Baby Max: fuck
Momma Jeff: you've both ruined my baby