!eight¡

"That lawyer guy isn't so bad," Jeff admits.

"Yeah, he seems to really like Max," Chad snickers.

"If we keep on his good side and Max can get in his pants we won't have to pay anything!" Jeff says excitedly.

"Better yet, Max can get in a relationship with him and we make friends with him, THEN he could watch our backs legally for free for a while!" Chad says just as excitedly.

"We just gotta casually push them closer together, because I'm almost one hundred percent sure Max is gay," Jeff smirks as they high five.

Only a few minutes later Max comes back from dropping Ian off. Jeff and Chad act normal, like their conversation never happened. Max sits down on the couch with them, grabbing the remote from Jeff. Grumpily Jeff rolls his eyes. Max flips through the channels until he finds the travel channel. It's playing a show where a guy called Josh tries to hunt down creatures from old myths. Not too interesting, really.

"Lets go film a video or something, I'm bored!" Chad whines.

"No way, I'm still pretty hungover and tired," Max rolls his eyes.

"We should get drunk and play some shitty kids game," Jeff suggests.

Max groans, "not now."

"How about hide and seek?" Chad suggests.

"Sure, lets go to a playground and do it!" Jeff laughs.

"Yeah!" Chad agrees.

"No!" Max says harshly, quickly standing up and walking away.

Chad and Jeff are silent, not really knowing how to react. Max has never really got worked up about that kind of stuff, he usually loves doing it. Something seems wrong and they both know it. They're just not sure what to do. Jeff hesitates But gets up and stretches a little.

"I'll go talk to him, but what am I supposed to say?" He asks Chad.

"I don't fucking know, just ask if he's ok or something?" Chad answers, questioning himself slightly.

Jeff nods and goes after Max. He assumes he went to his room so Jeff knocks on the door of Max's room. He's answered with a thump and a harsh 'go away'. He knocks softly while opening the door slightly since they don't have locks. Max is curled up on his bed with a big blanket over him, back facing Jeff. With a small frown Jeff walks in, closing the door behind him. After thinking over what he's doing Jeff walks over to Max's bed.

"I said go away," Max says quietly.

"Something's wrong, tell me," Jeff says, sitting on the end of the bed.

"Just leave me alone!" Max grunts.

"How about I bake cookies to cheer you up?" Jeff suggests.

"It would kill me not cheer me up, you can't cook for shit," Max replies halfheartedly.

"There's the Max I know," Jeff chuckles.

"Can you go now?" Max says softly, as if begging.

Jeff frowns again, "seriously, tell me what's wrong."

"I don't know!" Max says angrily.

Jeff sighs and lays down on the bed next to Max. Max rolls over to face him, seeming confused. Jeff notices the tears in his friend's eyes and pulls him into a hug. Max just lays there, confused but enjoying the hug even if it is really fucking gay. It's quiet for a moment as they just lay there, Max definitely needed that hug.

"So what's wrong?" Jeff asks, in a softer and more concerned tone as apposed to last time.

"You're just going to make fun of me," Max huffs.

"Look, I know I always tease and make fun of you but I won't. I do care about you as a person, you are my friend after all," Jeff sighs.

"It's just- I'm not sure man. I'm pretty sure I like girls but there's this guy and he's making me feel gay as fuck. I have no clue why, he's just great and," Max cuts himself off, "god I feel like such a faggot," he groans.

"That's it? You idiot we don't care if you're gay. Just listen to your gut or whatever. But I mean, we can keep this between us if you're nervous," Jeff chuckles slightly.

"Thanks mate, lets just keep this between us until I can pull my shit together," Max sighs.

"That's fine, but who's the lucky guy?" Jeff teases him.

"Jeff!" Max groans, grabbing a pillow and shoving it in his face.

Jeff laughs as he grabs the pillow and throws it on the floor. Max grumpily tries to turn around to face the wall but Jeff grabs him. As Jeff pulls him into another gay ass hug cuddle Max screeches. They hear loud footsteps as Chad bursts through the door. Before he assesses the scene in front of him he yells.

"WHOS COMMITTING A MURDER WITHOUT ME?"

"No it's worse Jeff is being a fag!" Max says loudly, trying to push Jeff away.

Chad just bursts into laughter as he watches the two. Jeff easily holding Max close as Max tries to pry him away. Soon Max manages to slip away as the other two are laughing and slap Jeff with a pillow. Chad is dying of laughter as Jeff just pushes it away after it hits him and falls off he bed.

"I just wanted to sleep, fuck you both!" Max says somewhat angrily.

"Ok you two lovebirds, I'll let you two sleep," Chad says while trying not to laugh, using finger quotes on the word sleep.

Max screeches slightly while blushing a little, throwing the pillow at Chad. In an attempt to calm down Chad leaves the room. Jeff catches him breath and sits up before leaning the top half of him on Max's bed. Max glares at him slightly. Jeff just smirks and somehow pulls himself onto the bed without getting up.

"Leave me along faggot," Max grunts.

"I thought we decided that you were the faggot," Jeff jokes back.

"I hate you."

"Love you too."

"You're seriously acting so gay for me stop it," Max says in slight annoyance.

"Maybe I am," Jeff jokes, raising his eyebrows up and down a few times before rolling off the bed and getting up.

"Wait, you're not gonna tuck in and kiss your homie goodnight?" Max says in a fake offended tone.

Jeff laughs and easily pulls all of Max's blankets over him. Max just smirks and lets Jeff tuck him in. Jeff kisses Max's forehead and mutters 'no homo'. Max chuckles as Jeff walks out, turning off the lights and closing the door behind him. With a small smile Max closes his eyes and tries to sleep.

[its not gay to tuck in your homies and kiss them goodnight, only REAL friends do it 😤]