!teaser/intro¡

[been doing this shit for ~2 years and all I have to show is some shitty fanfics, yet I keep going]

"Yeah uh, we just need a lawyer.." Max trails off.

"Ok, just follow me," the lady says, a fake and pained smile on her face.

Yes, Max and his two friends know nothing about lawyers, lawsuits, or anything of the kind. He almost feels bad for this poor lady; a professional having to explain to them everything yet they still don't understand. Quietly the three boys follow the short lady through hallways, already confused as to where they are and where they came from. A few minutes of silent walking goes by before she stops at a door. She doesn't say anything, just opens the door and stands there. Chad shoves them into the room. Slightly slamming the door the lady closes it and leaves. A man about the boy's age looks up at them. His face is blank as he looks them all up and down. Max won't lie, he's handsome yet a bit intimidating.

"Let me guess, something stupid like trespassing or accidental destruction of private property," the man says, still a straight face.

"Oh.. yeah," Max says, surprised.

"I assumed, you three don't look like ones to do anything serious," he replies, a smile sneaking onto his lips.

"Is it really that obvious?" The third friend, who will not be named, asks in a slightly sarcastic tone.

"Sit down, this case should be one of my easier ones," the guy says with an amused smile.

and this is where the adventure starts