Chapter 32

Final chapter Woot Woot! I did the last three cuz I was on a roll! look forward to the epilogue! This chapter is short cuz the cliffhanger was just to good to give up last chapter! So continued!

*Chapter Thirty-Two*

Recap: I watched helplessly as The Man stood behind Jim with his gun pointed at his spine. I could do nothing a the scene played out before me. The man pulled the trigger.

Mai's pov

Just as that Man pulled the trigger, he was rammed into and he and his attacker fell to the ground. It was Moon. The Man looked furious as shoved Moon back successfully planting him a few feet away. The Man grabbed for his gun and remained it at Jim's spine. The first bullet ending up passing through his shoulder.

No one was around to help because they were either not close enough or fighting someone. I was furious. No I was livid. No not even that could describe the hate I was feeling for this Man. I growl deeply. This time using all the alpha power I could muster.

The earth shook terribly and had begun to crack. People can say when their really mad they black out and don't remember what they did, but I didn't. People can say they see red. Well do you want to know what I see when I'm really really really mad?

I see black.

I could feel my body begin to course with power and immense energy. I didn't even have to be told that this was my sixth power. I even realized that my fur has turned completely black. I was mad, fuming, furious, infuriated, irritated, provoked, raging, resentful, uncontrolled,wrathful, livid, and most of all, I was wild.

I charged at full speed toward the Man who had dared to hurt my mate and son. He didn't even see me coming as I leaped and latched onto his throat and bit down. I heard a sickly, but satisfying crunch as his windpipe or esophagus or whatever the hell you wanted to call it, crumbled into shards of broken bone. I shook him until the head detached from the body.

I didn't stop there though. Oh no, I didn't stop there, because you've might have forgotten, but I was wild. I continued my massacre by ripping his arms, legs, and torso to shreds. I was wild and I didn't give a damn. So to finish him off I peed on him and relieved my bowels (if you know what I mean). My hate for Man before me was finished.

I turned to the other hunters and growled. Loud and deep. It didnt take them long to high tail it out of there after that scene. Satisfied, I promptly fainted.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

It's the END!!!!!!!! Look forward to the epilogue explaining what happen afterward. There is no story after this one. No Part Two! Don't forget to:

COMMENT!!!

VOTE!!!

FAN!!!