Chapter 7

*Chapter Seven*

Mai's pov

I emerged from my den and spotted them. It was the alpha and some of his pack. they looked like the ones from the room when I was questioned. I growled loudly, with all the strength in my chest and throat. The ground shuddered under the force and other forest creatures ran for there lives. My pack took a couple of steps back with their heads down and tails between their legs. He and his pack also took some steps back.

I glared at the alpha that was intruding upon my territory. I was slightly surprised as he took some timid steps forward. He then proceeded to look at me and began talking. "I came here not to harm anyone," he said as I just looked at him. "I wanted to come and ask you if you would come and talk to me and answer some more question that I have?" My eyes widened as I looked at him and wondered if was serious. He was.

"YOU! You dare come here and ask me to come and answer your questions when you kidnapped me and my son the first time you wondered about me!!!" I growled. Again shaking the earth.

"Tell me, why should I come and answer these questions that you seem so curious enough about, that you would sacrifice your life just to hear it?" I humored myself to listen.

"Killed? What do you mean sacrifice my life?" He questioned.

"Well, as of yesterday, do to your actions, I decided that I dislike you and if you had come any closer to my territory, I would kill you and chew on your heart and bury your brains seeing as your thinking is just like dirt." I spat at him.

"I just came to see if you would answer my questions because you are a very suspicious werewolf." He said honestly.

"I don't WANT to answer your questions. You are way to noisy and even I don't know everything about what I am. Apparently, I have to figure it out myself so your questions will be useless, just like your life. Your just a waste of space and oxygen." I glared at him.

"Well you have a very colorful opinion for one who has been living with wild wolves all her life."

"I am the alpha, and that requires some things that you seem not to understand."

He glared at me and I glared at him. I was not going to let this staring match go and glared at him deeper. Soon he turned away. One small victory for me, and one giant plummet of his ego for him. I soon tired of his presence and growled loudly and stepped forward making him and his pack back slowly into the forest. I smirked in an evil way and barked out loud. I have been told by my pack that my bark is just as bad as my bite.

They backed up slowly and when they heared me bark, they turned tail and ran back to the pack house they came from.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Jim's pov

I would have to admit, that might have been one of the scariest moments of my life and I bet that the group that was with me can absolutely agree. We ran back to the pack house and I thought that I definitely have to come up with a better plan of getting on her good side. I still had a feeling she hasn't told me the whole truth. Like the way she looks human and why does she look so good in wolf form (even though she was a lot bigger than me) and looked so hot! . . . . . . . . . . . . wait why do I care? Could it be? . . . . . . . . . Nahhh, that's impossible, she hates me.

We arrived at pack house and my brother stopped me just as I reached for the door handle to my office. "Brother, I really think that we should leave this wolf alone. I mean she was really frightening." I could hear the fear in his voice and could tell he had goose bumps on his skin. "Don't worry, we just have to get on her good side."

After a couple of hours in my office and then eating dinner with my pack, I went in to my room to continue to think of how to get on her good side. That's when I saw it. Or it's eyes, which were a very pure white, almost like to moons, staring at me. My room had the lights off and all there was to see was its eyes. I stared at them and they bore into me. I sniffed the air. It was a wolf. How did it get in here without anyone from my pack not noticing? I didn't dare take my eyes off it. The weird thing was, those eyes seem to be getting bigger. That's when it came to me. They weren't getting bigger, they were getting closer.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Oh Snap. Cliffhanger. Who is this wolf? Why is it in Jim's room? What does it want? Will there be a fight to the death? Who knows! To many questions, not enough answers! Tune in for the next chapter and find out! Don't forget to:

Comment!!!!!!!

Vote!!!!!!!!!

Fan!!!!!

Love you guys with chocolate on top! :3