Epilogue

Hi guys since it's finally over, Im finally writing the epilogue! I hope you guys enjoy my story! For those who are also fans of t.n.s I will be continuing that soon as well! And without further ado!

*Epilogue*

Mai's pov

Two years later*

It's been two years. Two years since that war. We won't forget. Of course will never forget, because today, on this very day two years ago was that war. 

Jim stands over the grill talking to the other men that survived in our pack and the some of the few packs that helped us came to this cook out. We are celebrating not the deaths of our pack mates, but the lives they gave up protecting each other against a terrible threat.

Moon and the other kids our playing football, while natural wolfs, bath in sun awaiting for more fresh meat to be killed. The women sit around on lawn chairs talking about their daily lives. I sit listening to Melissa talk about her son Eric. He was the same age as my little girl though a bit younger. Jaime lay asleep in my arms; warm from the sun.

This might sound like a happily ever after and in a way it is, but we did not escape from that war without our own casualties. Pete, Melissa's mate, injured his hip and now walks with a limp. Everyone in that battle has scars that won't heal, but we all can deal with it because it's not the worst that could have happened to us.

Which is less than I can say for Aden, he came out of this the worst. He didn't die, but his wolf was removed from him. Jim, Tom, and some other Alpha are working on figuring out how to bring it back. We try not to talk about it much, especially because he can no longer shift. These days he seems to be doing better about it.

On a happier note, I was right when it came to Hemming's mate. It was rose and she's pregnant with their second litter of pups. I could swear they were bunnies in disguise. Millie and Roe come to visit every once and a while and sometimes not together because Roe is old enough to his own.

"Time to eat!" Jim calls. Everyone rushes over not because we were hungry, but because we are wolves. I go over, ready to celebrate for our fallen and eat as much as I can like the rest of them and pig out like any other wolf among wolves.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Done! Hope you enjoyed my book! Remember no sequel. I'm so glad I finished! Don't forget to read my other book T.N.S and....

COMMENT!!!

VOTE!!!

FAN!!!