Chapter 10

Chapter 10! Woot Woot! I never thought I'd make it! Thx for all the support from fans and family!

*Chapter Ten*

Mai's pov

The pack was ready to leave for Jim's pack house. I didn't want to take to long to get going because the distance to his house was neither short nor extremely long. It was just about ten miles, but the pups have never traveled that far before and the dangers in the woods aren't anything to flick your nose at.

Rose, another female in the pack, was the look out when we were traveling. She didn't have a mate, but I suspected that her mate was Hemming. Strangely, Jim's pack and mine were the same in pack size. Maybe not the same amount of pups, but mates, yes. There was of course Hemming and Rose, Orion and Lily, Ram and Aries, and last but not least Leo and Iris.

There was my pup Moon, and Sunny (girl- O+L), Tilly (boy- R+A), and Ann (girl- L+I). If Hemming and Rose had a pup, it would be a nice addition to the pack. I watched over my pack as the mothers grabbed their pups by the nape of their necks. This way they would only have to travel on paw part of the way. I grabbed Moon and we were ready to go. We traveled most of the way, eight miles, and then we put down our pups. They would walk the rest of the way. It was a good time to strengthen their legs.

I raised my guard as I watched the pups run slightly ahead of us. A bear wasn't the only very protective mother. We came up on the pack house and three wolves came out the woods. I growled for the pups to come back. They didn't smell like Jim so they weren't of his pack. How could he have let rouges so close to his pack? Or was it that I was betrayed and this was a trap?

One of the wolves charged forward as the pups were coming back to the pack. I growled loudly as I leapt over the pups and grabbed one of them on the throat. My mouth was pretty big so it went around all of it neck. I gripped down and pulled violently. I was so angry that I might have been betrayed and that these rouges were going after our pups that I ripped his entire head off.

The wolf body stood there for a minute before dropping down to the ground. I turned to the other two wolves and took a step forward while growling. They stopped in their tracks from trying to help their companion. I could see the shock in their faces. Werewolves usually got most of the throat at best, but I don't think they've ever seen a complete decapitation. I stepped forward again and then they took a step back. I barred my teeth and gave out a thunderous bark. It set them to running at high speed with their tails between their legs.

I was seething with anger. Jim was going to pay for betraying me and my pack. I told my pack to wait outside of the pack house and watch over Moon while I dealt with Jim. He was definitely going to pay for what he has done.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

How was that? Cliffhanger! Some questions for you! Do you think Moon' s mate is one of the girls in the pack? Or is it one of the girl's in Jim's pack. Then again, he could be like his mom and have to mates! OH complicated! Did Jim Betray Mai? Who Knows! If you send a PM and answer one of the questions right you will be dedicated! Don't forget to:

COMMENT!!!

VOTE!!!

FAN!!!