Chapter 20

Sorry that I so slow to get a new chapter on here. I am however surprised not to get on single comment on my last chapter. Very surprising. Anyway here the next part.

*Chapter Twenty*

Mai's pov

He was a beautiful boy indeed.  Surprisingly, like me, he had ears and a tail. One ear was black and the other was white. His tail was the even gray color with the white tip, but he didn't have his hazel eye like his father. He had my silver eyes. I walked up to him and gave him a great hug.

"You are handsome my son." I stepped back to take another look at him. He was going to need some clothes. I walked over to the door and poked my head out. No guards surprisingly. I sent a mind link to Jim to bring me some clothes for me and Moon. Then I walked back over to Moon.

"See if you can walk towards me. Take small steps until your confident enough to take bigger steps and create your normal stride."

"Okay mama." He took his right foot and made a small step towards me.He continued and quickly began taking bigger ones.

"You're doing it!"

"Yup!" When he reached me, I enveloped him in a hug. At that moment, Jim came in with the clothes. He handed them to me and I put mine on. Then I showed Moon how to put on clothes. I had to put a hole in the pants for his tail.

"You look just like your mother Moon." Jim stated.

"Why don't I go introduce you to the other children and maybe you guys can play together."

"Okay. See you later mama."

"See you later my son." They exited the room and I heard it. The sounds of the voices that have been teaching me all my life.

They're closer. They're closer. In danger. Danger. Not much time. Teach faster. Faster. Eight months away.

They stop talking and again it was silent. Shit. Losing time. The more time we spend training the better. I left the room and searched for Jim. I encountered Aden on my way and I stopped him.

"Go round up the packs. I have an announcement to make."

"You look worried and your very strong so I do that request right now. We'll be in the back."

"Quickly please." I continued my search for Jim and found him in his office. I opened his door and  he look at me and smiled, but as soon as his saw my expression, he frowned.

"What's wrong?"

"They're getting closer. They are now eight months away. We are losing time. Training must continue today."

"They? Eight months? . . . . . . .Oh. That's what we'll do then. I'll just get the pack together and we'll discuss it."

"I have already asked Aden to do that. They are in the back." He got up from his chair and we head to the back of the pack house.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-

The pack was tense about the news of the hunters getting closer. After the meeting we immediately continued training. The women first then the males (both packs). Right now it was Just the regular group together. Jim, Tom, Aden, Samuel, Pete, and I.

Aden is coming at me in his wolf form. He is a battleship grey with piercing yellow eyes. He jumped at me aiming for my throat. I waited for the last second and then I dodged. Spinning around quickly, I grabbed him by his tail and swung my head to my left and let go. He flew into the woods.

Samuel and Pete came at me together. Both of them began to circle me. I narrowed my eyes and growled. I crouched and bared my teeth. I saw slight fear through their eyes. I started with feint by biting the air in front of them and they took a step back. My growls deepened and I feinted again. They began to back to back away slowly while I approached. This time instead of feinting, I followed through. I bit Samuel on the nose which made his eyes water. I turned and swiped my paw at Pete then bucked my hind legs and send Samuel flying.

I growled and began circling Pete. I watched for openings. There. I darted forward with a zig - zag pattern. I proceed to jump on Pete's back and bit into his throat. I pinned him to the ground and growled at him telling him to submit. He soon knew he lost this battle and stopped moving. I removed my fangs from his neck.

"It's way to hard to fight you when your twice the size of us." Samuel said shaking out his fur. He seems to have fallen some water.

"You are not trying hard enough."

"Easier said than done. We're not like you born with super strength." Aden retorted. I glared at him.

"You know nothing!"

"Oh really. So your telling me that you actually are feminine and can be beaten by mere werewolves of the male persuasion?" He was starting to piss me off. He continued to taunt me making me furious. I mean who takes kindly to insults, unless your dense?

"Tom boy here could probably fight those hunter by herself."

I snapped pure and simple.

"WHY DO YOU THINK I ASKED FOR YOUR HELP? WHY DO YOU THINK I'M GOING THOUGH THE HELPING YOU BECOME STRONGER? IT'S BECAUSE I NEED YOUR HELP FIGHTING THEM! DON'T BE STUPID AND DON'T FOR ONE SECONDED THINK THAT I AM INVINCIBLE!"

They stared at me with me with shock in there eyes as they just heard a stronger version of my alpha voice. It was one of my powers at work.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

What do you think of this chapter? Comments? How did you like this part of the story? Vote? Am I doing a good job? Fan? I will explain her power in the next chapter. Hoped you enjoyed this! Yay I did chapter 20! :3 ♥