Chapter 29

OMG! 29 chapters! This just might end the next chapter or chapter 31 and depending on either one, that chapter will be the future story aka the epilogue. I just want to let you guy know one more thing before I start this chapter: There will be no second story to this book! After this I will focus on T.N.S and after that I will probably be putting Hidden Wings back up or a different story. It depends on what I feel like writing. Anyway thx for sticking with me!

*Chapter Twenty- Nine*

Mai's pov

Moon took it really well. I had a feeling he already knew that I was going to be in this fight no matter the circumstances. Moon just told me to be careful because he wanted to see his little brother or sister. That made me smile. He was already accepting me and Jim.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Jim's pov

Moon might have taken the news well, but letting the other alpha know that the hunters were one or two weeks away didn't go very well. They said they weren't ready. Ready? Who the hell was ever ready to go into battle with friends, family, and mates? I almost told them to put there arse in gear and get ready because no matter how much you train you'll never be ready. I didn't though.

We decided to tell the pack next - of course excluding that Mai was pregnant. As you've might have guess they were slightly panicked. It didn't last long though because Mai told them that they must realize that we were better off than we were before. That calmed them down and I'm sure some of them also noticed that very same thing about being ready for battles.

The rest of the supplies have reached the pack house a couple of days ago. Everyone's on edge here. Why? Did I not mention its already been a week? Anyone without a mate is stressed out more than the ones that do have one. They can't go out to run because it may be to dangerous. The ones with mates are mostly just worried about each other. Especially the pregnant couples. I don't blame them.

I trying to distract myself with what work I have left and we contiue with training as much as we can with the dangers of being the forest. We have to travel into town a lot now that I have banned hunting for deer until the battle is over. No one is happy about that. Though we do get it from time to time when Mai's pack is willing to bring some back to share.

"Jim, it's time for dinner!"

"I'm coming!"

"Hurry or you'll miss the deer!"

Deer? They probably brought it to cheer us up and maybe help calm our nerves. I headed down stairs so that I could get me some before these pack of wolves eat it all (laugh). When we started to eat, it didn't take long for all the meat to be gone. Actually it didn't take that long for all of the food to be gone. This meal will only calm us down until it digest; which isn't long.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Unknow's pov

"Here we are boys! I hope you got your weapons nice and shiny so you can show them off when we get there!"

My army roared with excitement. It wasn't long now before the action began. Not a single one of those mutts will survive after we're though with them. Especially after I'm through with them. Who knew that all it took was a single well placed bullet in the spine to separate the two souls.

"Let's get going then!" I shouted at the men and they cheered inreturn.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Jim's pov

The food was digested. Everyone was slowly creeping back into stress. We were all just about just about to depart from the dinner table when the news came barging through the door with a large 'Bang'.

"There here!"

"What? Who's here?"

"The Hunters!" That was the last thing the informant said before dropping to the floor bleeding from a hole in his back.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

That's it for now, I hope you enjoyed this chapter! ♥ Yay! Let them suffer! Let them suffer! LET THEM SUFFER! >:3 Don't forget to:

COMMENT!!!

VOTE!!!

FAN!!!