Chapter 6

*Chapter Six*

Mai's pov

I jogged as I got closer to my pack. I could hear my pack's excited barks as I closed in. My pack was waiting for me and it seems they haven't gone to sleep. I was soon informed by Hemming's that they continued to search for Moon and when they came to report back, they had discovered I was missing as well. I reassured them that I was okay and told them what happened. I called for a pack meeting.

"There are werewolves who live here and it is time to keep your guard up as I don't know what they are doing here. So you will stay close to the pack and if it's totally necessary, then you will go in groups of two to three. All pups will stay with there mothers at all times and the mothers will stay close to the den at all times." We finished the meeting and everyone agreed.

I hoped that I would never have to see that alpha again, but there's a saying, 'Never say Never.'

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Jim's pov

Dumbfounded. That's what I was. She, no Mai, had broke through her restraints, grabbed her pup, and leaped over our heads and though the window behind us. What I couldn't understand was what she is and what did she mean by, 'that's between me and the ones who told me?' and the fact that she was aloud to have two mates? I would have to find a way to talk to her again. Another thing on my mind was what she looked like in her human form.

Would she consider joining my pack? No, she had her own pack which she obviously protected fiercely.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Mai's pov

That night I didn't get any sleep. Why do you ask? Well because they were back. Not the alpha, it was spirit wolves. They are spirits of wolves who were either really good or were one of the first. They would come to me in my sleep and talk to me through my dreams. I would rarely see them when I was awake, but If I did it was usally for something improtant. Tonight we talked about the weres that had recently came here. "Why are they here? They captured me and my pup and started to ask alot of questions."

"They are here because they could no longer live where they were before." Yeah, that's as close as we would get to the truth from them when it had to do with other peoples lives outside the pack. I had first started to talk to them when they told me my mate was the alpha of my pack. My situation reminded me of another wolf I heard about named Yip, but I've never met her. Anyway they had also told me at that time that I wasn't a normal wolf. I was a werewolf, but that wasn't all I was. I had the soul of a spirit wolf. That gave me everything I had like aparently being twice the size of a werewolf and two mates. The spirit wolf's mate was the alpha of my pack, but that didn't mean I loved him any less.

That wasn't the only thing I could do they said but they wouldn't tell me what it was. They had said I would either find out on my own or until the time was right they would tell me themselves. Suddenly, I was pulled from my dreams with loud growling.

My ears perked up. It was the pack that was growling, but at what? I soon discovered as I sniffed the air. Werewolves. Not just any werewolves though, it was his pack. And by his pack, I mean (excuse my language) motherfu*ker who trapped my Moon in a net.

I was going to kill someone.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

How was that? CLIFFHANGER! Anyways, if your reading jayton young, you will see that Yip is in this story for a breif time and I mean breif. I don't know what came over me, but I just put it there. Maybe It'll help get your story out there, but anyway I thought you would like it. And if you don't I'll take it out! By the way people, what else do you guys thing she can do? Will she Kill someone? SHE HAS THE SOUL OF A SPIRIT WOLF?! NOW WAY!!! Hope you guys enjoyed it! :3