Chapter 3

*Chapter Three*

Jim's pov

We returned to the pack house. I went straight to my office to think about what I saw today in the woods. The wolf was way bigger than me and completely white, maybe except for the nose and eyes. Those eyes were pure silver, like the full moon and the were damn near white. My question was, what kind of wolf was it? I don't ever remember seeing any wild wolves being that big before. I did however, have some speculations that the wolf was actually a were, but that couldn't be beacause:

1. It lived with wild wolves.

2. I could feel the alpha on it, but why would it be an alpha to wild wolves?

3. WAS THAT A FEMALE??????

There was a knock at my door. "Come in Tom." My brother walks in and I can see in his eyes that hes been thinking some of the things I have. "Yes?" He sits in the chair in front of my desk. "Well, I came in here to ask about what we all saw today, but it looks as if you has as much idea as the rest of us." I thought about what he said and a thought came to mind. "Do you think we should capture it?" He look at me and I could see the turmoil in his eyes because he didn't want to make his alpha mad with what he thought. "Just tell me honestly what you think." He hesitated at first, but then he spoke up. "Well, I just thought what if were not supose to be messing with this wolf or whatever it is. It could be there for a reason."

I frowned. There is no way that this wolf could be all that important because it wouldn't be living with wild wolves for one. "Well I want to know what it is and what its doing here so tonight well will make a plan on how to capture and bring it back here with us. You know that we can sightly talk to wild wolves so maybe we can find out from the thing itself." I looked at my brother and could see the very worry in his soul, but I knew he could not deny me of what I wanted to know because I was his alpha.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Mai's pov

I lay next to my sleeping pup while I contenplated the events of the day. I would have be more careful about taking my pack and especially my pup around the forest from now on. I looked down at Moon as he was sleeping peacefully and moving he legs as if having a dream about running. I was completely oblivious to what the days would bring.

I could hear all the sleeping sounds of my pack as they sleep off the deer we had that night. It was about time for me to go to sleep as well. I laid my head down between my paws and slowly drift into to a peaceful slumber, the last I was going to have for a while. That night I dreamed about my mate.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

What do guy's think is going to happen? Will the were pack succeded in there plan, or will Mai be able to avoid it? DUN DUN DUN! Tune in next time to find out! :3