He concentrated as he tried to recall what happened when he had informed Hope and Suga about his thoughts on selling the house. It was a long time ago, probably a year already. That time, the three of them still had this silly group chat on their phones. It's encrypted of course, but not as secure as using their AC Watches. They preferred using it when they wanted to mess around or talk about stuff that didn't involve any mission since it's easier and more comfortable to use. Using the AC Watch just to ask what color of shirt he should wear for the day was just too...weird. 

Not long after, the three of them were assigned to different missions that were highly classified and so they decided to delete the group chat for safety purposes. They didn't get the chance to create a new one, though. 

Jin raised one scrutinizing eyebrow at this, a realization dawning unto him.

"Joon, did you...hack my phone?" 

The quick shaking of head that Namjoon did was all that Jin needed. He smacked the boy in the chest hard as he glared. He couldn't believe it! All this time this boy had been monitoring his activities!

"What the heck, Joonie! That's...unacceptable. You're more of a creep than Z and Y."

"Yah!" Namjoon exclaimed, seeming to be very indignant at being compared to the two men. "It's nothing like that! I- I was just..."

"Was just what?"

"W-Well... I did not hack your phone, okay? I just happen to guess that you were planning to sell the house. That's it."

Jin continued to gaze at him with a raised eyebrow and the most skeptical look that ever existed. His intense gaze pinned Namjoon in place, making the boy look away awkwardly. He even swallowed heavily.

Agent P sighed. 

Could his boyfriend be any more obvious?

"Seriously, Joonie, why did you hack my phone?" Jin asked again, his tone a bit calmer this time. His glare remained dangerous, though. The dick deserved it.

There was silence as the younger boy stilled, unmoving and hopefully not unbreathing. After what felt like hours, Namjoon finally looked up and met Jin's eyes. "Okay, so I did hack your phone and-"

"I KNEW IT!" Jin exclaimed, pointing a triumphant finger at Namjoon. "So you really hacked my phone!" he shouted with a voice that's full of accusation, making Namjoon leaned backward in shock.

"Yah yah yah yah!!! And here I thought you were calm. You're not supposed to judge me because I'm your boyfriend!" the boy tried to defend himself, but it was no use. Jin huffed with a glare as he seated his ass on the neatly-made futon bed. 

Rolling his eyes in exasperation, he opened his mouth to speak. "I should've known you've been stalking me this whole time."

"I was not stalking you."

"You have read my conversation with Hobi and Yoongi! Who knows what else you did. I bet you accessed and saved my beautiful pictures. I bet you were looking at my nudes!"

"You had nudes there?" Namjoon asked all too enthusiastically.

"What? No, of course not!"

"But you said-"

"I was not serious, damn, Joonie. I can't believe how worse of a pervert you've become after all these years."

"Aish, why are we even talking about this?" Namjoon said with a huff of his own, sitting beside Jin and looking weary. He leaned his arms on his knees and sighed heavily. Glancing at Jin, he began to explain himself. "Okay fine, so I did hack your phone and yes, I can track where you were because of the bloody GPS in your phone that you never bothered to turn off."