Martinus's POV & Bella's POV

Wow. Really?! The day started so good and now...?! Now Elli bumps into us...in Oslo?! That can't be real. I must be dreaming. Like that I'm never going to get over her. That's impossible. I was so close to not think about her for one day and then she stands right in front of me....it was really hard to not start laughing loud because of the sarcasm behind of all that. That girl really put my world on the head.

,,I'm really sorry...but we have to leave now. We don't have much time left. It was cool to meet you here Elli and Bella! See you soon at home!" I smiled and turned around with Marcus and the others. Maybe it was a little bit mean to let them stand there like that, but we really don't have much time left until the performance. And also I just want to ban Elli out of my head. I have to finish this capital of my life.

Bella's POV:

Omg....I'm so relived. That went sooo good! The end of the entire world, I guess has to wait a little bit longer. That was close. Puh.

I looked to Elli. But she just looked at me confused and laughed:,,That was weird! From where do THEY know Lisa and Lena?"

I started laughing too. ,,Haha Yeah, haha....i....i don't know." Bella your sooo stupid. Why don't you just say >>Oh, Marcus and Martinus are actually two famous singer from Norway and kinda become more and more famous world wide.<<  Gosh!!!

Elli took a look on her phone and suddenly nearly shouted:,,Oh shoot we only have one hour left until the concert! Shouldn't we go there now? Then we become a better place in the row." 

Ohhh shoot. I totally forgot about the concert. We can't go there! She is going to find out about them! She is going to see them both performing on a stage in front of thousands of people and screaming girls. I have to do something.

,,Oh...ehm...actually I don't want to go there anymore! What about a girls night/day and we just go shopping?" I tried. But I know that she is not going to get it! This is my safe death... the end of the f**cking world is closer than ever...

,,What? Why? Bella?" She is totally confused.

,,I mean what's so fun about going to a concert, where some people perform that we don't even know, surrounded by tooo, way too many people that scream and are being way too loud for my preference. It would be more fun if we just go shopping and maybe watch a movie in the cinema and enjoy our weekend here."

I literally sound so helpless that Elli needs to hear that something is wrong, that something is up about this whole Marcus and Martinus, Lisa and Lena, and the Oslo Sommertid thing.

,,Whaaat?! No! Oh no...your not going to get out of this so easy Bella! We go there!!! No one can change that." She took my hand and walked to the venue.

I wasn't able to free my hand from her. Yep, now I'm really helpless. The only thing that I can hope for now is a big miracle or the end of the world to just be over right now.

I saw the stage and the crowd from a long distance and I was shortly before vomiting. I feel so sick now. They are all going to hate me and Elli is going to be hurt and angry at Marcus and Martinus. Why weren't they just able to tell her the truth from the first second on? Then this whole situation would be so much more comfortable. Oh I'm going to slap them...both, when I see them next time. They are going to destroy my friendship with Elli just because of their lies. Ellis heart will be broken. Because of Marcus. She really didn't deserve that. Now I only felt guilty and sorry for her and our behavior. That was the biggest mistake they both could have done...and I was stupid enough to become a part of this game. Congrats to you Bella! Well done....again. Like always....