Elli's POV

I know that it was maybe to early to text Marcus that I love him. That was stupid of me. He didn't answer
For nearly 10 minutes now. Did I confuse or distract him? Or isn't he loving me too? Is that the reason why he is not texting me back?

I wasn't even thinking this thought to the end, when suddenly my phone rang. I looked on the screen and was surprised....Marcus!

I picked up:  ,,Hey"

Marcus needed some seconds to answer me back.
He doesn't even have to say something. I already know that something is wrong. I don't now why, but I also kinda got the feeling that it has sth. To do with me and Martinus...

>>Hey...ehm so you have time? I need someone to talk....<< He nearly whispered.

,,Sure! I have always time for you, Marcus! What's wrong?" my heart beated way too fast and I don't know why I'm so nervous right now.

>>Do you want to go for a walk with me?<<

I nodded my head, but then I realized that he couldn't see it and said:,,Yes!"

I walked downstairs and put on my shoes and a jacket.
,,Mum, Dad! I'm going for a little walk!" I screamed in the living room where my parents watched a movie. Then I walked outside and saw Marcus coming around the corner. I nearly ran to him and fell him in the arms.

,,Heyyyy!" i don't know why, but I felt so guilty and sad for him. But I haven't even done something wrong, as far as I know...

I felt that the hug and my near made him feel better and he calmed down a little bit.

,,What's up? What happened?" I asked him while we walked through the streets and were holding hands.

,,I talked to Martinus...I really don't know what's wrong with him today. He was so angry and...I don't know!!! Somethings up with him, something bothers him...but he does not let me help him." He stopped, but I knew that there was still more to come.
He took a deep breath and looked to the floor.
,,When you texted me, he totally overreacted! He wanted to make some stupid musically's because our f......." he paused and I was confused why. ,,...Because he wanted to make some new ones with me...and then he blamed me that a message from you is more important than....ehm...than doing something with him."

Why did I got the feeling that he wanted to say it a little bit different but just said something else?

,,Ok...but just because you read a message from whoever it is...and maybe text back...that doesn't mean that you don't want to spend time with him and but for example me over him."

,,Yeah that's exactly what I said. I can't understand why he was so overreacting about that. In general...I don't know what's going on with him and he also doesn't want to talk with me..." he said nearly sad.

,,Heyy...you haven't done anything wrong, Marcus! And everyone has a bad day sometimes and that's not your fault. He will get better and then he will notice that what he said was mean and wrong. Just let him calm down and when he doesn't want any help from you...then accept it and let him struggle with his problems. Ok?!"

Suddenly he stopped and kissed me. First I was confused but then I just smiled.

,,Thank you Elli! It really helped to talk with you and your words helped me a lot."

,,No problem! I'm always here for you."

He kissed me a second time and then we continued walking.

After nearly 2 hours we walked back to my house and said goodbye. It was really late in the evening and I just made myself ready for bed and went to sleep. But I couldn't get Martinus behavior today out of my head. I just want to know why he was acting like that and what's the trigger for it. I just could not shake the feeling off that it had something to do with me. By what could that be? What have I done? Nothing, as far as i know. Is he jealous of me and Marcus?
With all the questions in my head I fell asleep.