Elli's POV

I looked at Marcus until he walked around the corner and I wasn't able to see him anymore.

This day was awesome! Marcus is so cute. And I kind of got the feeling he likes me too.

I walked into the house and directly went upstairs in my room and laied in my bed, smiling the happiness out of me.

Marcus Gunnarsen What the hell are you doing to me? My feelings are going crazy in your near and I just know you for 2 days now. How is that even possible?

I took my phone out of my jacket pocket and wrote Marcus

Elli: >>Heyy Maciboyy what's up?<<

Yeah I know it sounds weird but I wanted it to sound cool and not like I'm in love with him or something like that. Only some seconds I got an answer

Marcus: >>Elli?! Never call me that again! ;)<<

I had to laugh. Ok if you don't want me to call you that then I will try to not do it ;) you understand what I mean XD.

Elli: >> Itry ;) Today was really cool! I can be so happy that I met you two<<

Marcus: >>Sure, but I'm really happy too that I met you <3 Hope we can hang out like today again soon!<<

I smiled. Is it just me and my imagination that hopes that he likes me too and that way or does he really? I mean it seems like that or?! Why would he want to meet me again ALONE if he wouldn't like me like that? Ok all that sounds so complicated but I think the girls that have been in love one time know how I feel right now.

Elli: >>We have too!!! Good night Maciboy<3 << i wrote back and waited for his answer...

Marcus: >>Sleep well Princess <3 <<

Ahhhh, i was screaming inside myself. This made my day! No....my life. No one -expect my dad- ever called me Princess....Ok, I'm done...just kill me already. This is too much for my young innocent heart... (Just Joking ;) *_*)

I put my phone on the desk next to my bed and laied down. I forgot to change into my Pyjama. I just fell asleep directly and I knew that I have a smile on my face right now. And all I could think about this night was Marcus. His beautiful smile, his shinning eyes and his perfect humor and character. This boy makes me crazy and I can't do anything about that.