Elli's POV

I started to bring all my boxes into my room and began to unpack them. I didn't even took me that long, so I decided to go for a walk trough the village before the sun goes down. I grabbed my light summer jacket - a black one with a grey sweater inside - and walked downstairs. My mum was already cooking dinner in the kitchen and my dad....well I'm not really sure what he is doing. I putted on my black vans (oldschool) and shouted to mum and dad:,,Hey I'm going for a little walk trough the village!"

Dad: ,,Ok honey, but be back in an hour before dinner!"

My mum screamed back. ,,Sure!" I answered and opened the front door and sneaked outside.

It's getting colder here. It's kinda new for me because Germany isn't that cold as Norway, but well it's ok. If you wonder, we have the 26th of March 2017.
I didn't put my headphones in because I wanted to experience the whole feeling of Norway's nature. I know it sounds so stupid but That's me. I'm just a nature lover. I could spend years outside walking around through forests and fields.

I came to the street we earlier passed and sat on the barrier.
I sat there for some minutes and watched the passing cars and view I have from here. Then the door of the white big house next to the street opened and a little girl came running outside. She is probably around 8, 9 years. I don't know i'm not very good at guessing ages. She smiled and shouted something I couldn't understand. While I watched here one boy came outside directly behind her. He has blond hair he tided up to a typical ,,Mens bun". He has to be in my age I think. I watched him playing with his sister. He is really cute. I mean if you could see this right now how cute and lovely he is playing around with his little sister. I began to smile by myself.

They played around while I sat there and watched them....I sound like a stalker. While I was thinking a ball came rolled over the street and stopped directly in front of my feed. I looked to the boy that walked straight In my direction. I haven't really seen his face before....but now I'm just speechless. He is sooo cute....no perfect😱😍

I shook my head and looked down to the football. >>please Elli this is embarrassing! Just do something<<
I stood up and kicked the ball back to the boy.

He smiled while He took the ball and said:,,Tusen takk!"

ok, I know what that means! I think....,, No Problem!" I answered in English.

He looked a little bit confused and came some steps closer to me:,,You aren't from here are you?", he asked.

Elli: ,,No we just..." i wasn't able to finish my sentence because another boy came running in our direction and shouted

?: ,, hei Marcus du ønsket å spille fotball og ikke bare stå rundt"

ok this Time i only understood >>Hei Marcus<<. Marcus Must be The Name of the beautiful boy in front of me.

Marcus turned around to the other boy and shouted back:,, vær stille Martinus".

The other boy, Martinus I think came to us and gave Marcus a little slap on the arm and smiled. While they talked I looked at Martinus. He is cute too. They actually look kind of identical. Are they twins?

While I was starring at Martinus they both turned around to me.

Martinus: ,,Hey ehm i'm Martinus! And you are...?"

I realized how embarrassing this whole situation was again and answered embarrassed:,,Elli...i'm Elli. Hey"
>>wow was that the only thing you can say? Common elli that doesn't save the situation<<

I think they recognized how I feel because Marcus smiled to me and said,, Pretty name Elli! Like you maybe already know...i'm Marcus, this is my Twinbrother Martinus and the girl there ( he pointed to the girl that was playing football in the backround) is our little sister Emma. So what did you wanted to say before Martinus stopped you?"

Elli: ,,oh ehm... I just moved here from Germany. We live some Steps away from here."

,,Really that's crazy. We love Germany!" The a little bit thinner one with the shorter hair said. ,,Yeah it is a beautiful country. But Norway too!"

,,It's just the nature and us, haha" Marcus joked while he turned around and waved his arms in the air like a tour guide.

I had to start laughing because it looked so funny. Martinus did the same. We all began to laugh and nearly died because we couldn't stop. I like them! They are really cool and funny!

We talked a little bit more until my mom wrote me that dinner will be ready in some minutes.

Elli:,,Oh sry guys I have to go back home! Was nice to meet you!"

Martinus came to me and give me a hug....I was confused at first but then I began to smile. ,,Yeah hope to see you soon!" He smiled too.

Then Marcus hugged me a little bit longer and said:,, We have to meet again! Bye Elli".

I waved a last time at them and turned around and walked home.

I smiled the whole time like I won a meet & greet with Niall Horan or something like that. I really hope that I will see them more often now. I really like them...they're super cute and nice! I mean what do you want more??! ;)