Chapter II: Not Again...

Începe de la început

"I do, but I won't lie; I thought with Y/N gone, I could move on," Aquarius said, tears forming in her eyes. "I don't know how Scorpio would react, but I couldn't move on. We've been together for so long, though..." she said, looking down.

She gasped as she felt strong arms around her; she looked up and blushed to see Y/N hugging her. 

She wrapped her arms around him, remembering the last time she hugged him before he disappeared.

~Flashback~

~Aquarius POV~

We were standing next to Y/N, our lover. 

We were seeing him off, and he had a mission.

"You'll be c-coming back, right?" said Aries from my right, a look of concern on her face.

"Please, come back soon, Y/N," Virgo said, her tone full of worry.

"Yes, I will be coming back. But, it will only be for a short while," Y/N said, Virgo and Aries nodded, and they opened their arms. Y/N chuckled and hugged both of them.

I think he hugged Libra as well, as she was standing next to me, and I did see some movement from beside me because I couldn't see as I was now looking down, deep in thought.

He pulled back and stood before me, but I couldn't see his face as I looked down, thinking about what he had told me two weeks ago.

I did not feel his strong arms wrapping around me in my trance. But I came out of it when he said.

"Don't worry, Aquarius, and everything will be fine. I'll be back, take care of the three and yourself, my love," Y/N whispered. 

I could only nod, "I-I l-love y-you," I said in a small voice, my words getting stuck in my throat, tears forming in my eyes.

~Flashback Over~

~Present Time~

~Third Person POV~

'That was the day he disappeared,' Aquarius thought as she welcomed the warmth from Y/N.

"Don't worry, Aquarius, everyone's here for you. I'm here for you," Y/N whispered into her ear.

~Meanwhile, on the boat~

While next to the boat, a crowd had gathered around the ship.

"What happened?" said a man

"That ship flew into the port," said another man.

"That hurt; what in the?" Bora said, rubbing the top of his head as he looked up.

On the boat was Nashi.

"Nashi!" Lucy said. Lucy looked at her, but she stopped. His expression was deadly serious. Happy was standing next to her.

"So you claim to be a member of the Fairy Tail guild," said Nashi in a deadly calm voice.

"So, what's it to you?" Bora asked. "Go get her men!" Bora said to his lackeys.

"Sir!" said his lackeys.

"Let me get a closer look at your face," Nashi said as she threw away her red vest to show she was wearing a black vest under it with orange borders.

"Watch out!" Lucy screamed as she saw two men rushing Nashi. Y/N looked at the boat to see Nashi on top of it, 'Here we go again,' he thought.

"It'll be fine, don't worry," Happy said while munching on raw fish. "I should've mentioned before, but Nashi and Y/N are wizards too!" Happy noted as he was sitting on Lucy's left shoulder.